-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Is it me, or is winter-clothes shopping a pain?

Sunday 4 November 2012

Is it me, or is winter-clothes shopping a pain?

PERHAPS it's nice and warm in your heart but by the looks of what pedestrians are wearing today, winter is in full oscillation. It gets colder and wetter each day. Nevertheless, Justin, Kristen and Kate are still upbeat about hanging out at their favorite sidewalk haunt; the bench.

Long sleeved, slim fit cardigan that Justin is wearing on the sidewalk




                                 KRISTEN
 I love your cardigan, Justin. It looks so edgy, modern and splendiferous...That's a good investment for the winter season.

                                  KATE
It's so cool and good-looking. Can't believe it's a male's cardigan looking so AWESOME.


                                  JUSTIN
(beams, fishes out Iphone and shows an image of the item)

Thanks girl and girl...

KRISTEN
(to Kate)

Splendiferous? I would'nt go that far. SPLENDID will suffice...Incidentally, Kate, that's a great, flamboyant flower lace cardigan you got on...Where did you get it?...So gorgeous. And desirable, covetable...





KATE
(quips, fishes out Iphone and show image of the cardigan)

Thanks Sorry you can't have this one I'm wearing. It's taken...And I wont let you take it off me either...




                       




  LAUGHTER



JUSTIN

You two need to get a.....bench. your OWN bench...


                      KATE

That's something to think about...By the way, KRISTEN, have you bought your winter coat as yet?


                      KRISTEN:

I still don't have a winter coat. I guess I'm not ready to strangle myself in a turtleneck. UGH!


                       JUSTIN

That's mad. It's freezing on the sidewalk, and you dressing like it's still summer. Oh my gosh!


                       KATE

Kristen, your'e MAD. You wanna get ill or something?...


                        KRISTEN

I'm sure you both have ONLY winter pieces in your capsule collection. However, mine contains more summer clothes than winter ones.


JUSTIN

What?


                           KATE

You are madder than I initially thought.


                           JUSTIN

Is it just me, or is winter shopping a PAIN. I can't be bothered.


                           KATE
(exchanges derisive looks with Justin)

IT'S JUST YOU! You are gonna freeze to...illness. Summer is officially over, for your information.


 PEDESTRIAN WALKS PASS THE BENCH IN A HOODED WINTER COAT


                            KATE
                            (gushes)
Ahh! She look so cosy, comfortable and warm, I'd be tempted to sleep in that awesome coat....


KRISTEN


...That's a load of filth...If she had use a peplum belt as a cinch around the garment, it would have look more flattering.



JUSTIN
(rebukes)
Don't say something like that when Kate is talking
                       

                              KRISTEN
(points at foot of bench, in protest)

But it's true!... That's a load of filth.... at our feet.
                     


                                JUSTIN AND KATE
(grimace, spring onto their feet)
Yuck! Let's go, girl and girl


                           KATE
 Where are we going Justin?
                                 


                          KRISTEN
I'd like to know that too. Where the HELL are we going?
                               

                              JUSTIN
Winter clothes shopping at the mall for some nice warm clothes for you.


KATE:

I'm coming also.


                               KRISTEN

Thanks guy and girl, but there is nothing out there for me. It's quite unlikely, you will find anything that I really like. Seriously. Besides, I'm not ready to look like a fur collared Michelin mannequin.


KATE

Shut up!


                             JUSTIN

I know what shop, Topshop, has some ultra-chic winter stuffs...It never fails whether it's winter, summer spring or autumn


                           KATE
....Ear muffs, boots, umbrella. Oh, and JACKET!


                          JUSTIN

Brilliant! SOunds like today gonna be my lucky day. Yipeeeee!!!!!

............................................


please LIKE http://www.facebook.com/allthatrage

please follow and share

SIDEWALK Darling http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamaraLtd

please share and follow this blog; SIDEWALK LOOKS

No comments:

Post a Comment