-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: FREE PEOPLE party dress

Wednesday 21 November 2012

FREE PEOPLE party dress

KRISTEN and KATE hop off the bench to snap a pedestrian, Rebekah. Her minimalistic party dress harmonizes with the sidewalk's new dress code.  An ostensibly mesmerized Justin hops off also. Before striking a pose, Rebekah whips off her biker jacket, revealing a head-turning, strapless number from FREE PEOPLE collection.
Reflected Moonlight Dress

JUSTIN
(cosying up beside Rebekah for the photograph, Kate playfully pushes him away)

If your'e test-driving this dress, you need to go home and take it off immediately.

REBEKAH

What? I'm going to my office's pre-Christmas party, I can't turn back now..

KRISTEN
I'm afraid, it needs a little alterations, otherwise, you are destined to be laughing stock of party, instead of  LIFE OF IT.

KATE

It's quite extravagant, but it's the best party dress we have seen on the sidewalk today.

REBEKAH

It took me ages to find a party dress. I was relieved when I finally found this one..ALL my friends like it.....

KRISTEN AND KATE takes a flurry of pictures of Rebekah in seconds

JUSTIN

We're messing with you.Sorry. ALL your friends who like it...have excellent fashion sense...We absolutely ADORE the dress. It's a perfect match for that delightful necklace....

KRISTEN
(to Rebekah)

....Throw your head back a bit

KATE

....Perfect. Hold onto that pose

JUSTIN

....Your'e gonna have a whole lot of fun as it swirls to the rhythm

KATE

If you ever get tired of it after a few wears, I'll have it...Just saying

....................................

please FOLLOW also:

http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamaraLtd

No comments:

Post a Comment