-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: ANDREW'S "opprobrious" outfit

Saturday 1 December 2012

ANDREW'S "opprobrious" outfit

ANDREW'S outfit is stirring an uproar, polarization,  on the sidewalk today. He teams Frye boots with Leggings, Spandex, Long Socks, shirt and Neon Tang Top. A glimmering gold jacket is slung lazily over his shoulder.

PEDESTRIAN1

You are HOT today, Andrew.

ANDREW
(beams)

Thank you!


KRISTEN:

WHAT THE HELL! Weirdo! He actually believes he is looking hot in that OPPROBRIOUS outfit. He better not put on that DAMN gold jacket. I swear, I would call the police. Maybe he thinks he's at the OSCARS



PEDESTRIAN2

I was thinking the same thing. He wears the ODDEST damn clothes...You should have seen him yesterday....wearing GIRL leggings, shorts, a bizarre tank top, and a snowman vest



KATE
(laughs)

I'm sure he have his reason.



JUSTIN

Well, I'm not so sure.It's a FREE sidewalk,so Pedestrians can wear what they like, cross-dress as they like. If guys wanna wear women clothes that's their business. However, I'm not sure it suits Andrew. It's a little hyperbolic for my taste

KATE

Somebody needs to fire his stylist.


KRISTEN
(muses)

He's hot alright...... A DAMN hot mess

 
JUSTIN

What you lot waiting on? Please take lots of pictures of him. Don't let your personal predilections for fashion interferes with our recognition and celebration of sidewalk looks.


ANDREW PASSES THE BENCH


PASSER-BY

Hey! Whats your number?...They can call me weird also because I'd wear your outfit ANYTIME...Wanna borrow my THONG?

...........................................................

SEE ALSO

http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamaraLtd 

No comments:

Post a Comment