-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: A striking long beige coat

Monday 3 December 2012

A striking long beige coat

WRAPPED in stylish cardigan and safari jacket, respectively, Kristen and Kate spot a fashionable pedestrian wearing a long beige coat. The silhouette is striking. Naturally, they start to salivate. No wonder. As snow flakes settle on the bench, Justin stare at his sidewalk duds in confused amazement.


Wonderland Wool High Coat


KATE

I had my heart set on a beautiful LONG coat for SO LONG....I need this ONE on my body....

KRISTEN
Yes please, me too, me too! I want it so badly. So badly. It's magical. Stop her. Ask her where she bought it...

JUSTIN

Calm down girls. It's only a coat. I recognise it. I know where to find it... ...What size do you both want it in? I'll get it for you for Christmas.

KATE

SMALL, I guess, what do you think?

JUSTIN
It depends on how many layerings you will wear beneath it. Just a blouse or a bulky sweater?...Your layerings must enable you to lift  your arms. Remember the kid on A Christmas Story? I don't want you to fall down and have to call one of us to help you get up.

    LAUGHTER


KRISTEN

Well, is it available in XS? If yes, I'll take a S, if not, I'll take a M. I don't mind if I have to put on a little weight so it can fit me properly.

JUSTIN

Wait a minute. (checks internet on Iphone)...Only M,L, and XL available now. But they might have smaller size next week....

KRISTEN

M it is then

KATE

M is like a size 12... I don't think so.

KRISTEN
M is a 12-14...

KATE
Silly
 
JUSTIN

ALL the measurements are in DAMN centimetres. Naturally, I have no idea what they mean

KATE

I thought you learnt ALL that in primary school

JUSTIN

I did

KRISTEN

That was a long time ago

JUSTIN

shut up, you lemming! I just notice...if I buy the long coats for you today, I'll get could get 15% off. Mid-season sale, I suppose.
 ................................................

SEE ALSO

http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamaraLtd

No comments:

Post a Comment