-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Marta at London Fashion Week (ss17)

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Marta at London Fashion Week (ss17)

 er Styles Rocker: ...You Creative Director! That LFW fedora by HM is seriously FRESH.; a breath of fresh air; like One Ok Rock and 35xxxv. That future classic dries pockets in sartorial regions, cross my heart, it WILL break legions of besotted hearts https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/

 er Styles Rocker: .... (breathless musing ensues) what's not to love about that scathing  #Picasso inspired fedora by H&M. I'd rock the hit out of it whether walking the sidewalk or ice-skating on the catwalk. What a pleasure to curate this gem for the Gallery of, erm, Sidewalk Darlings. Wow! 
er Styles Rocker: The fiercely hypnotic colour;Just Like Fire, fills me with an achingly cool desire or just cravings, that burn. Now it's your turn. There was no better way to articulate your outer style and inner soul than to rock that top hat with the other pared back elements. That front row gem is definitely not a behind the scene material. A week is not the same if London Fashion Week is not happening; with ultra mesmerizing accessories such as this. SS17

Loreli: (explains to Marta) He’s London Fashion Week presumptive ambassador or hype male. Backed up by drums, guitar and double base violin(understudy – bass guitar), he drums up the essence or pertinence of his cherished fedora AND, of course, the biannual showcase itself; in frock tunes. Strike a pose, please.
                                 www.allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

                              
THE stylist or influencer walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is Marta; a Product Stylist and Creative Director. Cross my heart, the styling of her outfit is an ethereal work of art. Imitate her style of art by coupling a runway fedora by H&M with Allsaints boots and other desirable vintage elements or opt for their modern incarnations; HOTPING dress trousers, Monsoon cardigan, The Collection blouse and Topshop bag.      www.twitter.com/ZokayaKamara


Nowplaying on, erm, Sidewalk Darlings FM - Take me by Korn and Breathing Lightning by Anthrax (both plays over each other) 
   www.instagram/SidewalkDarlings                   
er Styles Rocker: (swoons rhythmically) Oh my! I LOVE the outfit's minimal aesthetic. Have any of your other London Fashion Week stylings ever look more INSANELY elegant? I LOVE London Fashion Week! What on earth am I gonna do when it's over this season...I'm in love, with that super chic fedora hat. The other elements are cool, but I have no time to look at them – I’m too BUSY checking out the soul reason for being here; what a fedora! No other element is more suited to a fashionista's WHOLEsome or sartorial outlook. I'm already feeling and dreading the withdrawal symptoms...No element boast so much fire or gets this close to surreal perfection as that wearable fedora. It's pretty much an iconic masterpiece or national treasure…

MARTA: I'm wearing pretty much vintage and Allsaints boots

   
er Styles Rocker: ...Oh excellence...I just wannna say that your outfit is so; - aesthetically on point - so immersive. It’s the type of outfit that I would literally; erm: ...keep...

MARTA: (interrupts, playfully)…Wear yourself?

er Styles Rocker: ...Wear myself! Yes...

LAUGHTER

er Styles Rocker: ..…And also queue for hours just to rhapsodize about then curate for the Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings

MARTA:..ah; that's lovely

er Styles Rocker: ..Justifiably; I'm highly intrigued to discover the inspiration behind this mesmerizing...

MARTA: Pretty much a little bit of western - kind of classic twist to it: I suppose. Not too much colors...although the trousers are coming up - green.

er Styles Rocker: ...You have perfected every single aspect of the aesthetic - the colour coordination...
...the textures - everything....

MARTA: ...Loads of different textures including my sleeves (chuckles)

er Styles Rocker: ...perfected, skilfully; expertly...

Marta: (chuckles)

Styles Rocker: ...Immersively combined and blended

MARTA: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: …To what extent is this a reflection of your personal style?

MARTA: It is indeed. Most of the outfit that i wore was slightly less quirky but this is what i wanted to wear...this is what I normally wear to work

er Styles Rocker:. Excellence! Now I would like to discover what Fashion labels you are rocking; so if you could touch each element as you read out the names

MARTA: Actually these are Allsaints boots (flaunts footwear) they are very comfortable (chuckles) Pretty much everything else is vintage from different shops in Brighton; including the bag (laughs)

er Styles Rocker: . Including the bag! Wow! Vintage elements with contemporary aesthetic; presence and essence; in particular, that raucously relishing fedora that has literally stolen my breath away


MARTA: That is actually a high-street brand - H&M. I think that was pretty nice and easy but I like the colour - I have plenty of hats...But I'm a bit of a hat...

er Styles Rocker: .…(interjects) The colour is immersive; so is the design and texture. Together, they have managed to take my breath away...

MARTA: (chuckles)…I’m a bit of a hat…

er Styles Rocker: (interjects, erm, again) ...Head over heels. - falling in love with that Fedora.

Marta: I'm a bit of a hat...

Styles Rocker: I’m in love with that hat; it's a beauty. How many fedoras have you earmarked in your collection?

MARTA: Erm! (finally gets the chance to confess her love for fedoras) Ten!

er Styles Rocker:. Wow! Why on earth do you possess so many? They are like elements from heaven, aren't they?

MARTA: I just love it...different colours; burgundy, Black, grey - grey is a good one

er Styles Rocker:. What about fedoras that appeal to you so much?

MARTA: (breathlessly) I don't know what it is… Erm, I don't put much effort into my hair (cackles) I'm oné of those people who feels comfortable...classy. If you know what I mean. Yeah. I just find them comfortable; especially now when it's raining since I have no umbrella - so hats...


er Styles Rocker:..., especially fedoras, are perfect. What other role does a fedora play in your outfit?

MARTA: There is a model that I recently found on Instagram called Kelley Ash. She is a model represents Model Management – in New York and other agencies. She's got lots of vintage western look that quite appeal to me. So I think her and Alexa Chang I quite like her style for the British twist...


er Styles Rocker:. Well you have influential style icons; those stylists are trend-setters in their own right. In terms of followers, they have so many, literally... - across planet earth...

MARTA: They have been brilliant. You have a different look when you take the western kind of feel and make it classy...I think it's coming this season so it's kind of interesting

er Styles Rocker:. Cool! And if someone; for example a tourist; passing by, stop and ask you 'what the hell is going on here? What on earth is happening?' What would be your honest response?

MARTA: As in, what’s happening at London Fashion Week today?

er Styles Rocker:. Yes; what is it?

MARTA: Erm! It's IT. It's the most important; pretty much (shakes head, shrugs shoulders)...place to be in London

er Styles Rocker:. What is IT though? I just don't understand

MARTA: Basically, all the new brands showcasing the new season’s clothes, bags and accessories – on the first floor, all the designer shows on the second floor

er Styles Rocker:. And how do you explain the vast number of people present? And who are the ones showcasing a multiplicity of personal styles, including the aspirational; fedora aesthetic? I don't understand.

MARTA: (chuckles; looks on the sidewalk) Quite a lot of bloggers. They are trying to capture the feel of what's going on - ln London - at Fashion Week

er Styles Rocker: The hierarchy will be super excited with this succinct yet precise Fashion in which you capture the essence of the bi-annual showcase...why should Fashion fans attend?

MARTA: I think they are TRYING to get in

LAUGHTER

MARTA: I have been there. (trying to get in the catwalk) Years and years ago. I started as a blogger as well. You can kind of blag your way in to see what’s going on. Erm. They have given a lot of projects to bloggers that i have spoken with. So yeah; I think they are trying to see what’s out there. Turn up at the shows to have an idea as to what's the next....(sartorial trend?)

er Styles Rocker: …For people who are not Fashion Blogger as you described: Just fashion lovers, why should they attend?

MARTA: Erm. The public can't really attend. It's more to do with the industry...buyers who attends to see if there is anything that stands out and they would like to keep in store...what to wear...it's very much - within the industry but the bloggers are outside to see everything that's happening

er Styles Rocker: So would you say London Fashion Week is for everyone?

MARTA: Erm...

er Styles Rocker: ..Who loves Fashion....

MARTA: ...i think in some ways...it's quite a lot - within the industry...people can follow photographers and bloggers who cover London Fashion Week
    


er Styles Rocker: Thank you for sharing your psychedelic, elegant style and illuminating insights - ...

MARTA: (chuckles)

er Styles Rocker: ...and sprezzatura aesthetic

MARTA: Thank you so much

er Styles Rocker: Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?

MARTA: Yes! Of course!
Portrait by Loreli



No comments:

Post a Comment