-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Freya Siu London Fashion Week

Sunday 16 April 2017

Freya Siu London Fashion Week

er Styles Rocker: Look! You fashion week style maven! Just like my two tickets to see Iron Maiden, that growling fedora hat REALLY cheers me up or drown me in goosebumps it’s the triumphant cheerleader element in the heavenly LondonFashion Week outfit. Oh, it looks so immersive, I'm COMPLETELY in love with that sartorial wonder. I wonder, how many of these, erm, elemental gems have you invested in for your personal wardrobe?  LFW AW16 SS17 https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/
www.allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
Miss Maluma: (explains er Styles Rocker’s breathlessness) Ahh! That’s so sweet. He’s a 100% fedora lover; always speaking the right things about them - flamboyantly and, erm, over the top, I don’t know why. Brilliant oratory though.
The stylist walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week, in the evening is Freya Siu.  She’s a Business Management student from China. The Business of Fashion, that’s what I’m talking about. Feel free to steal her heart-inspiring style by pairing a runway fedora by Levis, with GlenGlam blouse, Monki bag, Zara shoes and Yumerakka culottes
www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings

Nowplaying on Sidewalk Darlings, erm, FM - All Along by Brutus and Floral & Fading by Pierce The Veil; simultaneously.
er Styles Rocker: (exhales, rhythmically) Hello! When I first spotted your Picasso themed, super immersive monochrome Londo Fashion Week outfit, I bet my boots that, like me, you must be a student of Style and Aesthetics, at the School of Frock. Thanks to that ultra-inspiring perfect-aesthetic fedora that you are rocking, the overall aesthete is making an indelible statement among the plethora of chic outfits. Like Kryptonite, by 3 DOORS DOWN, oh my gosh, this element is a STUPENDOUS delight! No wonder my wandering, meandering and admiring gaze is glued to it, religiously. 
Nowplaying on SidewalkDarlings, er, FM - Diamond on a Landmine and Reluctantly Dead (both plays over each other) by Billy Talent and Letlive, respectively
FREYA: (smiles)
er Styles Rocker: I am convinced that, your inspiration for this magnificent outfit was a divine intervention. I am HIGHLY keen on discovering its source.
FREYA: This is vintage shirt. The pants (trousers) is by a Chinese designers
er Styles Rocker: What’s the name of the designer from China. We LOVE the Chinese designers
FREYA: The brand name is spelt LIKE
er Styles Rocker: Spell it out for me, please
FREYA: (spells) L I K E. Like!
er Styles Rocker: LIKE! As simple as ABC
FREYA: LIKE!
er Styles Rocker: Wow! No wonder the silhouette is so pared back, minimal and quite chic. And those…
FREYA: ….The shoes is from Zara
er Styles Rocker: Zara is the wonder high-street designer; super enterprising in the style department and creativity stake. How about that functional yet beautiful bag you are portraying
FREYA: The bag is Monki
er Styles Rocker: That fashion house designs stylish bags, constantly. Last but not least, that riotous fedora hat
FREYA: (touches fedora, lovingly) It’s from Levis
er Styles Rocker: er Styles Rocker: Look! You fashion week style maven! Just like my two tickets to see Iron Maiden, that growling, Van Gogh fedora hat REALLY cheers me up or drown me in goosebumps it’s the triumphant cheerleader element in the heavenly LondonFashion Week outfit. Oh, it looks so immersive, I'm COMPLETELY in love with that sartorial wonder. I wonder, how many for these, erm, elemental gems have you invested in for your personal wardrobe?
FREYA: (touches fedora, tenderly) How many hats do IK have? I have so many?
er Styles Rocker: Oh my gosh! Why on earth do you possess so many?
FREYA: Because I LIKE it.
 
er Styles Rocker: What do you LIKE about fedoras?
FREYA: Because you can mix up different styles. Everyday!
er Styles Rocker: I agree with you WHOLEheartedly. A fedora completes an outfit, immaculately…Where are you from, by the way?
FREYA: I’m from China
er Styles Rocker: Really! Oh my gosh! We LOVE China, colossally. Only Yesterday, I was a at a Chinese catwalk presentation – LV Fashion? (actually, it’s called JD Fashion) LB Fashion!
FREYA: What?
er Styles Rocker: LB Fashion. Are you aware of them?
FREYA: LB Fashion?
er Styles Rocker: Yes. They had a sartorial showcase; the collections presented were definitely my taste. There were about 5 different Chinese designers on showcase
FREYA: Wow!
er Styles Rocker: The designs were stupendously creative. You should be immensely proud
FREYA: Thank you
er Styles Rocker: You’re welcome. At this moment, I would like to know what you LOVE about London Fashion Week
FREYA: Actually,…about fashion…I come here.
er Styles Rocker: And what’s your impression of the style and aesthetic you have feasted your eyes on so far?
FREYA: I have seen people with different styles…made friends with them
er Styles Rocker: Well, your style is so ravenously inspiring, it’s inspiring the WELLness fashion week set and blessed my personal eyes…Apart from these captivating elements that you are rocking, especially that highly favored fedora, I’m HIGHLY keen on discovering the other clothes in your collection.
FREYA: So may clothes
er Styles Rocker: What sort of clothing are you highlighting?
FREYA:…black and white (indicate entire outfit)
er Styles Rocker: Monochrome!
FREYA: Yes
er Styles Rocker: To be honest, you pull of the monochrome color palette with flair, panache and grace. Look! The WHOEsome fashion week set is besotted. Frankly, I am IN LOVE; colossally, with the sprezzatura styling
FREYA: (spins to show off handbag)
er Styles Rocker: That bag teams seamlessly with the blouse and the trousers. The coordination is  on point. So what have you done since your arrival, most importantly, what are you looking forward to doing?
FREYA: I just want to do photo-shoots
 er Styles Rocker: Okay! So how do you describe your personal style? How do you like to dress?
FREYA: Thank you so much
er Styles Rocker: (raises voice) how do you like to dress?
FREYA: Dress?
er Styles Rocker: Yes. How?...like, from day to day…when you go out. What sort of style do you like to rock
FREYA: Erm. I don’t know. Every morning, I pick what I’d like to wear, because everyday, I have different style
er Styles Rocker: Okay. Different styles. So what designers do you LOVE?
FREYA:  I LIKE Chinese designers (SO do Sidewalk Darlings - Haizhen Wang, Angel Chen, Renli Su, Huishan Zhang, Min Wu, Ryan Lo…)
er Styles Rocker: Yes. Like? For example? Which one is your favorite?
FREYA: Erm. (states a designer’s name)
er Styles Rocker: Erm. Spell it out for me, please.
FREYA: (SPELLS) j, I, A   X, I, A, X
er Styles Rocker: Excellence! What, in particular, do you adore about their designs? What elements do you admire?
FREYA: Because her designs are fantastic, so I like it.
er Styles Rocker: And when you rock their designs, they look even more fantastic
FREYA: Thank you so much
er Styles Rocker: Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?
FREYA: Okay
….
Portrait by Miss Maluma

No comments:

Post a Comment