-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Rui Liu at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Rui Liu at London Fashion Week

er Styles Rocker: (exults, rhythmically) As I indulge in the surreal of that corrosively cool London Fashion Week fedora, by Azuki my imagination runs, understandably wild...
https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/

er Styles Rocker: (continues the relentless onslaught)....Clearly, it’s from another universe. Apart from confessing that its MASTERFUL charm takes my breath away, what can I say, Oh my gosh, I know, I simply adore the aesthete as much as I enjoy Sleeping With Sirens - The Strays

Kalafina: (explains, whisperingly to RUI) As fedora ambassador to the wider universe, he exults, unfailingly and illuminatingly, in the chic charm of an outfit that is completed with a fedora hat. www.allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
www. twitter.com/zokayakamara

The model walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is RUI, who shares tea. You may share in your effortlessly elegant, muse worthy style by coupling a raucous, runway fedora by Azuki, with & Other Stories shoes, Eine skirt, Rejina Pyo skirt and coat.

 RUI: Thank you (smiles with inordinate pride) www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings
 er Styles Rocker: So what was your inspiration behind this fashionable, 21st century aesthete you are flaunting today at the bi-annual sartorial showcase; London Fashion Week?

RUI: Well, the inspiration coming from a VERY powerful woman

er Styles Rocker: (wonders ALOUD, if she’s referring to; [in no particular order]  Karen O, Alanis Morissette, Beth Ditto, Hayley Williams of Paramore fame, Lzzy Hale of Halestorm fame, Avril Lavigne, cRIStina Scabbia, Doro Pesch, Avril Lavigne)

RUI:…starting with the shirt, which is from…
 er Styles Rocker: Spell it out, please
 RUI: (spells) E I N E

er Styles Rocker: Stylish. er Styles Rocker: Oh my word! Your outfit; EVERY single aspect, is absorbingly, on point (Rui spins around proudly, to FLAUNT the sprezzatura aesthetic). I’m super impressed; with the effort you have made in this immaculate dress sense, particularly for London Fashion Week....

.....Needless to say, that fedora is the bed rock. Like Revolution Radio; it’s loud, brash, audacious and bold yet relaxed. I can’t Falling Down, in its presence(sighs breathlessly) #ThisWildLife; I LOVE it. Just look how that riotous fedora hat over-intoxicates the #FashionWeek inner circle. If the establishment throws it out, that would be a thunderous mistake. Can you imagine the tremor? There would be an instantaneous clamour for it to be drafted back.


RUI:…It’s all about empowering women

er Styles Rocker: An admirable thrust. All self-respecting fashionistas should embrace

 RUI: …similarly the coat and the skirt is from Korea, erm…

er Styles Rocker:…A Korean fashion house?

RUI:……Menswear designer called Rejina Pyo, and she likes – raw edge (shows off edginess) she has a little bit of a twist

er Styles Rocker: Yes! Slouchy and structured silhouette. I LOVE it.

RUI: Yes! (spins around to show off details on coat)

er Styles Rocker: Those details extend all the way down; needless to say this outerwear looks immersive on you

RUI: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: That skirt!

RUI: The skirt is also from Rejina Pyo

er Styles Rocker: Wow…I LOVE the design

RUI: It’s a (touches fabric) organza and felt

er Styles Rocker: Two contrasting textures

RUI: Yes

er Styles Rocker: Charming and beguiling; chic at the same time…Those shoes

RUI: The skirt is also from Rejina Pyo

er Styles Rocker: Wow! The details! Can you…? I LOVE that design

RUI: It’s a (touches fabric tenderly) organza and felt

er Styles Rocker: Two contrasting textures

RUI: Yes

er Styles Rocker: Beguiling. Super bewitching. Chic at the same time. Playful! I feel like skipping…

RUI: …It’s quite playful

er Styles Rocker: I know! Those shoes!

RUI: Ohm, shoes just from, erm, & Other Stories, I think

er Styles Rocker: Never mind! It’s minimal aesthetic is ultra captivating. It teams seamlessly with the other statement elements you are rocking

RUI: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: That fedora hat!

RUI: Oh (touches fedora, caressingly) I bought the hat in Brixton

er Styles Rocker: Wow!

RUI: …from a vintage shop. It’s Italian made; hand-made

er Styles Rocker: Who on earth is the designer? You can bet you boots the designer was inspired by heaven itself

RUI: (ponders) No. The store is in Brixton which you’ll be pleased to hear

er Styles Rocker: Nothing pleases me more – than that crowd-pleaser, for sure. It matches the other hero elements; especially the long overcoat, which is, incidentally, of a similar tone

RUI: (nods in agreement)

er Styles Rocker: So how do you describe your personal style? How do you like to dress?

RUI: Basically, whatever makes me feel comfortable and makes me feel at ease, makes me feel myself

er Styles Rocker: I’m following you. Yes.

RUI: I don’t go for tight silhouettes. It makes me feel, erm,...(shoulder gesticulations to indicate uneasiness)

er Styles Rocker: That aesthetic is just not your style, isn’t that so?

RUI: NO.

er Styles Rocker: SO this slouchy and structured silhouette...

RUI:...and it's VERY relaxed...

er Styles Rocker:...Well, oh my gosh, you pull it off with flair and panache. There is no other styling of this calibre and, erm, nature, her at London Fashion Week today

RUI: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: What else are stashed away in your covered wardrobe, apart from these surreal elements you are rocking at the moment?

RUI: I have LOTS of things with (hand gestures) cleaner silhouettes...I have all sorts of things (clothes) really. It just depends on the occasion and what sort of day you are feeling. Maybe, I'll show you next time...

er Styles Rocker: I look forward to our next encounter at London Fashion Week. I'm sure my day will be made by your sprezzatura style on show....What fashion labels do you love?

RUI: It's mostly new, young British brands

er Styles Rocker: okay - EMERGING DESIGNERS. They are the future, therefore, the ones we should nurtute. It's imperative to support them by attending Graduate Fashion Week

Yes. Yes. Emerging designers. Young European, Chinese...

er Styles Rocker:..We LOVE the European and Chinese designers...They are QITE influential int e sartrial stakes. Actually, yesterday, I attended JD Fashion catwalk presentation. JD.COM is a behemoth Chinese e-commerce website that offers quality fashion designs to the world. You must be aware of their presence.

RUI: (firmly) Yes!

er Styles Rocker: Yes. Their presentation was, erm, interestingly creative, cutting edge silhouettes on the catwalk. I was super impressed...Speaking about fedoras, how many have you, personally, hid in your wardrobe?

RUI: Maybe, twenty? 



er Styles Rocker: Oh my gosh! Why have you stashed, away so may posh fedora hats

RUI: I LOVE hats...

er Styles Rocker: So do I! I love FEDORAS. For the record, for housing 20 fedoras, you have beaten all records..

RUI:...sunglasses - just all that accessories. It can make a normal outfit into a very special one

er Styles Rocker:...And that's jsut the tip of the iceberg in terms of the transformative power of a fedora – So absorbing….Finally, what do you LOVE about London Fashion Week

RUI: Just all the buzz, really. It’s like a good festival. People dress up for it. It’s for all the people who LOVE fashion, and who is willing to live the dream…So I think it’s great fun. Five days and everyone come out. It’s REALLY great. Buzz! Every time I come, I get inspired by all the people you see on the street....

er Styles Rocker:...I SEE what you mean. In fact, you sound just like me, London Fashion Week ambassador-elect to the wider universe. Thank you for SHARING your style and sartorial insights./ Most importantly, thank  you for flying the London Fashion Week flag, so loquaciously, for the benefit of WHOLEsome fashion week set, who, like you embrace the bi-annual showcase, wholeheartedly

RUI: (nods, smiles, movingly) Okay!

er Styles Rocker:...Listen! The establishment is equally appreciates you for eloquently spelling out the essence of London Fashion Week, oratorically and sartorially

RUI: (smiles)

er Styles Rocker:...Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings.

RUI: Yes!
Portrait by Miss Kokaina
SidewalkDarlings - www.sidewalkdarlings.blogspot.com
TVsidewalk - allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
www. twitter.com/zokayakamara
www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings
www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings


No comments:

Post a Comment