-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Joy Craig at London Fashion Week (ss16)

Thursday 4 May 2017

Joy Craig at London Fashion Week (ss16)

er Styles Rocker: (gushes rhythmically) Hello! That Topshop fedora is a stupendously rustic, Van Gogh chic, design? Loud desire immerses the WHOLEsome fashion week set's minds. Enraptured, they are clearly inclined to look at it all day...
https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/

er Styles Rocker: ...My heart has been captured. What can I say! That ethereal element has taken my breath away, literally. Where on earth did you unearth this timeless delight?. I want to rock it, GLEEFULLY, with my biker jacket and biker boots, in broad daylight. In other worlds, I want it, both day and night...   LFW
www.allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

Nowplaying on Sidewalk Darlings, erm, FM, simultaneously and at alarmingly high volume - The Edge by Tonight Alive and Devil's Haircut by Beck
www. twitter.com/zokayakamara

The stylist walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; SS16, is Joy Craig, a fashion student at Kingston University. Steal the sprezzatura styling by coupling a model fedora by Topshop, with Zara jacket and boots, and Topshop jeans, bag and jumper.

er Styles Rocker: Excellence! I just want to point out that Your outfit is emblematic of excellence; in other worlds, it looks super amazing



JOY: (chuckles)


er Styles Rocker: (enthuses rather poetically) ...I'm stupendously in love with this immaculate LFW aesthetic today. Look! It's clearly a classy and Picasso inspired style...The textures, silhouettes and hues have blown, erm, erm...(rhetorically) how do I vocalize this? - take my breath away. That fedora...

er Styles Rocker: .... is the winner element though; can't divert my eyes from the sartorial prize. Firmly my favorite fedora, forever. However, it looks too fashionable to be true. Arise! Great that you are sartorially wise. It would have been a cardinal sin not to complete the chic styling with that statement element. Amazing fashion sense!
JEREMY: (explains to Joy) Calm down Styles Rocker. (explains, conspiratorially to Joy) He gushes about London Fashion Week and fedoras, tirelessly. He adores both, immensely

Thank you
 er Styles Rocker: You are welcome...Who are what was the muse behind this sprezzatura styling?

 JOY: My inspiration for this outfit...

er Styles Rocker: Yes, please



JOY: (bows a little to check out outfit)


er Styles Rocker: that's it

 JOY: (straightens up, lifts fedora flap from her face, put her grey in its place}Well, as you know, grey hair is in, so I was going with...

 er Styles Rocker: (feigns belief) REALLY?


JOY: (firmly, broad smile) grey hair is VERY in...

 er Styles Rocker: ..grey hair is OUT - I'm joking...

 JOY: Completely in. So I was going with snowy, fluffy, flurry sort of look for today as it's cold and rainy in London today...

 er Styles Rocker: Excellence! I like your outfit but I like your voice as well.

 JOY: (laughs)

 er Styles Rocker: I could just stand and listen, all week, as you speak

 JOY: Thank you so much

 er Styles Rocker: Don't mention it. How do you define your personal style?

 JOY: My personal style! I like to have funky bit. Especially now it's coming up to winter I like to have fur(touches jumper)  I like feathers (touches bag)..That's my...

 er Styles Rocker: ...Yes. Girly and feminine!

 JOY: Girly and feminine

 er Styles Rocker: Chic, ele...elegant, edgy yet fierce simultaneously

 JOY: (nods) Exactly

 er Styles Rocker: Well, that's quintessentially, they aesthetic you are portraying today at London Fashion Week

 JOY: (chuckles) Yes

 er Styles Rocker: And, I'm naturally interested to discover the fashion brands you are rocking. Fedora first,please.




JOY: My hat (proudly grabs edges of fedora) is from Topshop

 er Styles Rocker: First and foremost, that's the element I ADORE the most. It's presence is awe-inspiring; the hue is wholly immersive. You don't have to guess, it's clear that it's the texture and divine design that leave me speechless

 JOY: (molds the flops in differing shapes, playfully) Very nice! and comfortable. (chuckles, laughs)

 er Styles Rocker: Indeed! I love how you carellessly romp with the design by modelling it into different forms and shapes. Okay, top fedora from Topshop, and...?

 JOY: Topshop jumper


 er Styles Rocker: Clearly amazing. Grey! Coordinates seamlessly with that grey grey hair you are showcasing there

 JOY: (grabs leather jacket by the, erm) Yes! The jacket is from Zara

 er Styles Rocker:  Oh gosh! That jacket is so immersive. Just look at the silhouette! This outerwear is like...

 JOY: (spins top show detailed beauty)

 er Styles Rocker: ...something else. In other worlds, a breath of fresh air; opulent, shimmering and dear; I LOVE every single aspect, every minute detail, the texture is amazing...

 JOY: The bag is also from Topshop

 er Styles Rocker: Wow! Look at that! Two tone bag, boasting the grey color palette also...It seem you have won the exclusive contract from Topshop. All the elements really rock!..

 JOY: (plays with the bag's texture) The jeans are from Topshop

 er Styles Rocker: Hmm! delectable midnight hue just like the tailored trousers I am rocking

JOY: Topshop (chuckles)

 er Styles Rocker: No surpise there. Those delectable footwear has swept me off my feet

 JOY: (chuckles) They are from Zara...The shoes are from Zara. Wow!

er Styles Rocker: So Zara and Topshop


er Styles Rocker: Undoubtedly, you have selected elements from the high-street stores of excellence! Look! I totally love every single element that you are rocking today - the whole entire aesthetic...What do you like about London Fashion Week?

 JOY: London Fashion week is eccentric, exciting; most people come with their street-styles...


(motorbike passes, noisily)


er Styles Rocker: (jokes) How dare that motorist to disrupt this exclusive conversation

 JOY: (laughs)

 er Styles Rocker: Sorry about that

 JOY: Loads of people here with their street styles, get involve, get in the atmosphere, dressing up, taking photographs - it's just a VERY fun environment.



er Styles Rocker: Oh excellence.. That's London Fashion Week,in essence...How many fedoras do you possess, incidentally
 JOY: (laughs out loudly) How many hats do I have?
 er Styles Rocker: Yes, please

 JOY: (smiles) About four!

 er Styles Rocker: Oh gosh! Why you have so many fedora hats? You are just a single fashionista!

 JOY: Different colors!

 er Styles Rocker: Just for the colours? What else? There has to be something else.



JOY: (plays with fedora flaps)

 er Styles Rocker: And the Styles!

JOY:  yes!

er Styles Rocker: Oh! I Though so. Excellence! What role does a fedora play in your styling? When you are going out and decide to rock a fedora with our outfit

 JOY: The hat makes such a difference,

 er Styles Rocker: Wow! Even me could not express that sentiment with such reverence, pertinence, eminence...

 JOY: ..A hat just add extra chicness to your outfit.. I could take off my hat so you could see the with and without but my hair will be messy underneath without the hatt. So the hat just stays on

 er Styles Rocker: Just the way I envision it. So rock on! That fedora enhances the WHOLEsome aesthetic

 JOY: It adds an extra...



er Styles Rocker: Completely! I am a fedora fashionista myself. I have my own collection also. So I am happy when I meet a stylist who rocks a fedora and pertinently, rocks it as beautifully as you are doing now...

 JOY: Thank you so much

 er Styles Rocker: ...So inspiring. Fashion Editors can't help but aspire towards the effortless styling you are displaying...(laughs at his endless gushing) Sorry.

JOY: (smiles)

er Styles Rocker: Thanks for your enlightening insights and pertinently, for sharing your stylish outfit with us. We are really inspired...Can we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?

JOY: Yes, you do
...

Portrait by JEREMY



No comments:

Post a Comment