-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Yeohan Kim at London Fashion Week

Saturday 30 April 2016

Yeohan Kim at London Fashion Week

Styles UltrA: (gushes, er, breathlessly) I APPROVE of this London Fashion Week outfit. This style is quintessentially FashionWeek material; an ultra ravishing Fashion Week aesthetic. I love the key elements, that FLAMING fedora, in particular. I see myself rocking that STUPENDOUS hit, that enthralling scene. It's destined for the catwalk. I'd put up with the on trend embroidery just to rock the HIT out of it. AW16
The Actor, Presenter and Model walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; is
Yeohan Kim. He was born in South Korea. His ensemble is clearly a psychedelia, so steal it by partnering a runway fedora byLaird London with Dr. Denim skinny jeans, Mr Hudson Chelsea boots and House of Fraser blazer.
Styles UltrA: Where are you from, by the way?

Yeohan Kim: I was born in South Korea

Styles UltrA: That's excellence! We LOVE South Korea. That's why I ask you

Yeohan Kim: (smiles, thinly)

Styles UltrA: Your outfit; the whole aesthetic - it has SEOUL (pun on soul)

Yeohan Kim: (didn't get the pun, so no instant response, just a nod)

Styles UltrA:..and it's QUITE...

Yeohan Kim: (finally gets the pun, burst into a demagogic laughter)

Styles UltrA: (joins laughter)...appealing.

Yeohan Kim: You got me there.

Styles UltrA: We are stupendously fascinated - with Korean fashion. I am HIGHLY keen on discovering your inspiration for this, er, 21st century aesthetic that you are portraying at London Collections, sorry, I mean, London Fashion Week? (chuckles) What was your inspiration? Why did you dress so, er...

Mr Aqours:...(suggest word)...NICELY?

Styles UltrA:...IMMACULATELY!


Mr Aqours: Strike a pose, Yeohan.

Yeohan Kim: Well, I always dress like this. I don't wear track suits and stuffs... I do presenting and acting...I tend to dress like people who I admire, music that I like. But today, I like patterns so I'm wearing this paisley shirt, paisley waistcoat, which I found in a charity shop

Styles UltrA: Wow! That a LOUD, psychedelic discovery! It's AMAZING!

Yeohan Kim: My yoga teacher gave me this (a rugged necklace)

Styles UltrA: Wow! She's super kind. That's an AMAZING find...

Yeohan Kim:...I wear skinny jeans so no one can go in your pocket... This is by a Danish brand.

Styles UltrA: What's the name of the Danish brand?

Yeohan Kim: Dr. Denim

Styles UltrA: I LOVE that name and I LOVE Denmark also.

Yeohan Kim:...Mr Hudson chelsea boots

Styles UltrA: To be honest, I'd get a kick out of rocking those STUPENDOUS footwear. They are awesome...I adore the details...

Yeohan Kim:...and the hat is Laird London.  I found it in Portobello market.


Styles UltrA: That fedora is a FLAMING flower. In fact, I'd label it super fedora. The one you team with only statement elements. It looks more delectable with every view. That's my jealous point of view. Turn your head to the side, so I can admire those details. Wow! They are super amazing.


Kim: and i found this in an antique market; I love skulls
what is that?...( a little metallic emblem attached above his pocket square) It's super psychedelic...That equally LOUD blazer! What brand is it?

Yeohan Kim: House of Fraser

Styles UltrA: That outerwear is a STRIKING hellraiser! It's AMAZING... London Fashion Week, the greatest on show on earth, for those who do not know, what on earth is happening her? Enlighten them please.

Styles UltrA: Yeohan Kim: London Fashion Week...The showcase of the the best of British designs. People dress well. I think it should be a lifestyle. There is fashion where people dress well, and there are some over the top people...

Styles UltrA: That's what London Fashion week is all about; expressing personal styles. So your individual style - how do you define it?

Yeohan Kim: My personal style! I'd probably say 50% dapper

Styles UltrA: That's 100% PROPER. It's 100% amazing. Oh, and it's reflected in flair and panache.

Yeohan Kim: And it takes me only 3 seconds to dress (chuckles)

Styles UltrA: Wow! Wow! You never cease to impress. That's incredibly AMAZING. You are a true stylist, fashion week style expert...What do you like about London Fashion Week? Why should fashion fans come?

Yeohan Kim: All the pretty model (laughs)

 Styles UltrA: The pretty models! and what else?..Like this one (pretty model) beside me (laughs). She's orchestrating Sidewalk Darlings photo-shoot. But she's model material. She's beautiful, isn't she?

Yeohan Kim: It's nice to see lots of pretty people around

Styles UltrA: Especially those whose styles are pretty, er,pretty; well dressed fashion fans.

Yeohan Kim: yes. As Tom Ford says, it's good manners to be well dressed.

Styles UltrA: Oh really! Wow! That's a super profound statement. But NO surprise there, because it's articulated by the man who designs and rocks his statement elements, REMARKABLY. Tom Ford, Oh my Gosh!

Yeohan Kim: Yes

Styles UltrA: What should fashionistas wear to this bi-annual showcase? What are your style tips?

Yeohan Kim: I don't know about women. But for a guy, I think, something chilled, you don't want to be over the top. Something that stands out. Something that's just - YOU

Styles UltrA: In other words, if your style is OVER THE TOP, just go for it, that's what you should be flaunting at London Fashion Week. And this beautiful model beside me, how would you describe her outfit?

Yeohan Kim: Colourful! That looks like Fake Fur, though

Styles UltrA: (laughs loudly) She admits that it's fake.

Yeohan Kim: (joins laughter)

Styles UltrA: So before you go onto your modelling gig, shall we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?

Yeohan Kim: I don't mind.
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Mr Aqours

No comments:

Post a Comment