-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Mertová at London Fashion Week

Saturday 7 May 2016

Miss Mertová at London Fashion Week

Styles UltrA: (enthuses, er, rhythmically) Oh my! I once thought priceless fedora hats did not exist. This one is, oh my gosh, was my wish; it's beyond gorgeous; the succinct definition of perfection. Fedora, my succulent love. Thank you London Fashion Week. I ADORE London Fashion Week. Oh my gosh, that fedora is such a peach. I'm tempted to nibble at it. . SS16 AW16 LFW
 https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
The clutch designer walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is Jitka Mertová. Steal her magnificent style by teaming a runway fedora by Zara with TOTÊME sweater, Selected Femme biker jacket and UnzipMe clutch, oh and CHRISTOPHER KANE tailored trousers
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
Styles UltrA: (swoons, breathlessly) Hello! Your London Fashion Week outfit looks super AMAZING. So many incredibly smouldering, EDGY elements in one style. That #fedora, however, has the edge though. No other fedora fills me with such stupendous desire. No wonder my heart skips a beat the moment it spotted that, er, plectrum. I'd rather go to hell than go to heaven without it in my collection...
 https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara

Miss Mertová: Thank you
Miss Szabó: Strike a pose for Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, please
Styles UltrA: You’re welcome… I'm highly keen on discovering the inspiration behind this delightful aesthetic.
 www.twitter.com/ZokayaKamara
Miss Mertová:  Actually, this is just my style (personal style) So all these pieces are from my wardrobe
Styles UltrA: How do you describe your style then?
Miss Mertová: (looks over her ensemble) Casual, comfortable...
Styles UltrA: ...Opulence! SO what fashion labels are you actually rocking? That AWESOME fedora first, please. That, er, plectrum.
www.instagram/SidewalkDarlings
Miss Mertová: (touches fedora, lovingly) Zara
Styles UltrA: …Oh my! I once thought priceless fedora hats did not exist. This one is, oh my gosh, was my wish; it's beyond gorgeous; the succinct definition of perfection. Fedora, my succulent love. Thank you London Fashion Week. I ADORE London Fashion Week. Oh my gosh, that fedora is such a peach. I'm tempted to nibble at it. 

Miss Mertová:…Mango (turtle-neck jumper), Zara (biker jacket)…
Styles UltrA:…It leaves me speechless. What a beauty. I LOVE biker jackets..
Miss Mertová: I’m not sure about the trousers
Styles UltrA: I'm sure about them though. Those tailored trousers are ultra elegant. Besides, what’s in a name? It’s the appeal of the design and silhouette that matters; the most important element.

Miss Mertová: This is my own (clutch)
Styles UltrA: You are the designer?
Miss Mertová: Yes
Styles UltrA: Wow! That creation is STUPENDOUS. This moment is, er, momentous! I'm enormously intrigued. So please tell me, what’s the name of your fashion house?
Miss Mertová: UnzipMe

Styles UltrA: What a name. Stylish! There’s definitely something in that name. It spells opulent desirability. I like the creation, immensely….So how long you have been into stylist, sorry, I meant, STYLING?
 Miss Mertová: 5 years
Styles UltrA: Amazing! Your knowledge and expertise radiates in your chic style. You enjoy being a stylist?
Miss Mertová: Yes




Styles UltrA: Cool. Admittedly, I enjoy ogling and objectifying your style, especially that radiant fedora. What is London Fashion Week about?
Miss Mertová: About inspiration – most of the time

Styles UltrA: All of the time, ACTUALLY. Well spoken! So explain exactly what is happening here today
Miss Mertová: Today, I went to see few shows (catwalk), now the designer showrooms…

Styles UltrA:…What catwalks did you watch?
Miss Mertová: Oh my! SO many…
Styles UltrA: Wow! That’s a dream! Tell me one then…

Miss Mertová:…Erm, erm…(to her friend in the background) What shows did we see today?
(friend shout out names which sidewalk din drowns out) [Simone Rocha? House of Holland? Emilia Wickstead]
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Szabó

No comments:

Post a Comment