-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at LOndon Fashion Week

Saturday 3 January 2015

at LOndon Fashion Week

MR DANDY: WOW! Beautiful #outfit; who would want to steal this tasteful, #stylish #aesthetic? I love that expressive #styling that screams #Sprezzatura and beautiful. Beautiful for, EVER! The hero! I care about that #attire alot; I can't stop thinking about it now. 
Veronika Gritskevich is an economics student from the Republic of #Belarus. At #LondonFashionWeek; #LFW, she pair a hat with a dress, both from #Topshop. Oh, she also sports a #Zara #satchel and wears #Aldo #shoes. Mr Dandy rocks his trademark aesthetic; #Theory #suit, #Goorin #fedora, #Belstaff #bikerboots, #Berluti cotton shirt and #Brioni #tie. A fashion event fixture and self-styled Fashion Head, Dandy is a mannequin stylist and Fashion Curator at Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings and a Fedora model.
......
MR DANDY: I adore that hat; that's my favourite; I WANT that dead-gorgeous element. WHere can I get one of that? Oh, Topshop, I almost forgot. That element is AMAZING; a dream hat, indeed. Incredibly HOT is written all over that. What inspired your choice of clothes to wear to #FashionWeek?

NIKA: This is London Fashion Week, so I opted for clothes that were new and fresh. It's really my first time at this fashion event. I have never been to such an event; the fashion people are really nice...I am inspired by Topshop...I have 3 hats; one for special occasions, the others are just casual.
..
MR DANDY: I LOVE the dress; that's simply succulent. Any self-respecting fashionista would rock that, right now. I bet that is as sweet as it looks. In my dreams it live, EVER. I love the colours, the prints...What does fashion means to you?

NIKA: It's a means of expressing yourself by wearing unusual clothes. My mood dictates what clothes to wear. If I am happy, people can see and feel just by looking at what I am wearing. Fashion can make anyone feel like Cara Delevingne ; how she reperesents herself, her personal styles

MR DANDY: Thanks for your time. Keep up the great work of, art.

...

Sidewalk Darlings -
Cameo Fashion Editor - Zokaya Kamara

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Photography by Самая самая
PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment