-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Collections: Men

Friday 30 January 2015

at London Collections: Men

mr DANDY: That ‪#‎outfit‬ is TOO TOO ‪#‎marvellous‬. It's ornate, heavenly, shining; so perfect. What a darling! Oh my gosh! I SUPER love it. Each ‪#‎sartorial‬ element, is super STUNNING. London ‪#‎Collections‬: Men(‪#‎LCM‬) is the perfect excuse to ‪#‎dressup‬ in this ‪#‎fashion‬.[‪#‎portrait‬ by Lauren Hurley; The ‪#‎IrishExaminer‬(‪#‎SidewalkDarlings‬' not perfect for ‪#‎publication‬)

JOSHWA is a #Fashion ‪#‎Journalist‬ at ‪#‎Beige‬ ‪#‎magazine‬. He teams that reg...al, ‪#‎hero‬ ‪#‎coat‬ by ‪#‎SelectedHomme‬ with ‪#‎Topman‬ ‪#‎shoes‬‪#‎shirt‬,‪#‎bowtie‬‪#‎sweater‬, and ‪#‎Balenciaga‬ ‪#‎bag‬. Mr DANDY, an ‪#‎ankleboots‬ and ‪#‎Fedora‬ ‪#‎model‬, #Fashion#Curator and ‪#‎mannequin‬ stylist at the Gallery of Sidewalk Darlings, rocks his signature aesthetic; Armani suit, Osborne fedora, Thomas Nash stripe neck tie, Blue Zoo
cotton shirt and Sperry above the ankle boots.
......
DANDY: That coat!..to be completely honest, is the most admirable outerwear, I have seen; ever designed, ever rocked, EVER. It's luscious, sunny silhouette and texture make me weak. What a MAGNIFICENT colour. Good morning coat, oh, COME TO ME....

JOSHWA: Thank you. Everything else that I'm wearing, is from Topman...except the bag.
DANDY: They are ALL nice, thank you...That bow tie! I have to love it; that's so cute. It has made quite an impression in this outfit, on the fashion pack. I don't know how to say this - I'm speechless. BUt here is a question for you - How would you describe your personal style?
JOSHWA: Quite quirky, Gentleman. I LOVE mixing patterns and colours. Eccentric styles.
....
DANDY: I LOVE the trousers. That's something to relax in, WITH. Oh my Gosh! I want a pair of those. I'm completely in love with that, THAT...GEM. What do you love about London Collections: Men, aka Men's Fashion Week?
JOSHWA: Streetstyles; it's a real reflection of what's happening on thee catwalks.
...
DANDY: I completely agree. Designers tend to walk the sidewalk, when they need a muse...That striking bag! Absolutely YES! Yes, it is awesome. Every self-respecting fashionista loves that. Considering each element you are rocking, which of them would be your favourite?
JOSHWA: The coat...
DANDY: ...Without a doubt....what's the appeal though?
JOSHWA: it's light weight, mulit-functional. It will last me few seasons. I love its color also; others(stylish attendees) are dressed in for darker colours.
..
Photography courtesy of (Lauren Hurley for The Irish Examiner(Sidewalk Darlings' portraits are not perfect for publication)
....
Sidewalk Darlings -
Cameo Fashion Editor - Zokaya Kamara
SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Portraits by Miss Murray
PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
Sidewalk Darlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment