-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week mafalda

Thursday 8 January 2015

at London Fashion Week mafalda

mr DANDY: WHEN I hear a knock on my door, I hope it will be that STRIKING #monochromatic #LFW #outfit WAITING. In the morning, THAT must be the first beauty that sets my pulse RACING. I'd LOVE to party with that. I'd totally ROCK that, any ...day. It's so cute, fresh and cool; it boasts the best elements a #fashionista could have in his/her #closet. I love it, with ALL my heart, so would definitely buy it, in ALL incarnations. what a darling!

 Mafalda, a #footwear #Design student from #Portugal, partner a #model #fedora by #Topshop with #Zara #bag, #dress and #Nike #shoes. DANDY, an #ankleboots, Fedora model, #Fashion #Curator and #mannequin #stylist at #Gallery of #SidewalkDarlings, rocks his signature #aesthetic; #suit by #NEXT, #Goorin fedora, #SELECTED #tie, #ESPRIT cotton Shirt and Wrangler boots.
....
DANDY: That dress, is so cool. I'm picturing myself in it; other fashion purist are doing the same with jealousy, admiration and salivation. Next! That's so cool, it will ALWAYS have legion of admirers. I will miss it when this is all over. It's worth the love and affection. The texture, the STRIKING silhouette are STUNNING; so on point. How did you decide what clothes to wear to London Fashion Week?

Mafalda: Erm. I always dress like a #minimalist. I wear only black and white; keep my style simple, but I wear accessories to make the look standout.
...........
DANDY: To be honest, my heart melts at the mere sigh of that hat; it's a tease. I would not miss that for anything. That explains my sudden hyperventilation. Blame it on that hero hat. I'm ready to take it under my wongs, my WINGS. I have a weakness for fedoras, but not just any fedora; only the chic ones; I have a collection of them. How many do you have?

MAFALDA: I have two. I LIKE wearing them but it's hard to find hats that I like.

DANDY: I can relate to that. That bag. My Gosh! It blows my heart way, effortlessly, but I have nothing to say; I just love it. If I was not into bags, that GORGEOUS creation, would have been the ONLY exception. Someone is in love, CLEARLY. Me! I'm not the only one though.
.....
Mafalda: Thank you

DANDY: The shoes are super wonderful; I have copious amounts of design on them. I'd marry that, any day - with other hot elements in my collection. What I'm saying is, I need a STRIKING new shoes, similar to those, of course; ones that intoxicates me. I simply CANNOT wait for the day those finally appear.
.....
DANDY: I would buy tickets just to see that bag! I need that, please. Please, say they are mine and this will be the my best day, EVER, better than Christmas, Valentines, birthday! Step aside, let me praise it, please. How does this MARVELLOUS ensemble make you feel?

MAFALDA: I feel very confident, happy, being myself.
..............
Sidewalk Darlings -
Cameo Fashion Editor - Zokaya Kamara

SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - Sidewalk Darlings
Photography by hebdo
PLEASE Follow Sidewalk Darlings http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment