-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: London Collections: Men

Friday 27 June 2014

London Collections: Men

AT London Collection: Men, Mr Kudrow combs the BLASTED sidewalk for show-goers who ooze the quintessential Sidewalk Aesthetics. Being the ambassador for sidewalk aesthetics himself, he ensures his outfit defines the parameters. Self-styled in Tim Coppens blazer, Jean Shop boots, Ami tapered trousers and Topman hat, he dazzle the fashion pack at the menswear show.
www.twitter.com/zokayakamara See More
#Fashion Editor, #writer, #fashionblogger - Zokaya Kamara
[ SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk
#Photography by Keegan
Follow our #fashion blog: Sidewalk Aesthetics
http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
[Sidewalk Aesthetics - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara
.....
TIM Coppens Blazer

Damn! I am a nice blazer. My design and silhouette say it all. Wow. Just look at me; I am looking SO good. Any self-respecting fashion lover would be proud to wear me; I'm the perfect outerwear. So humble.

JEAN SHOP Boots

If they start, OMG, an extremely gorgeous pair of boots..., I'd win. Only I can make your day brighter. You can't have me though; I'm happily taken. The other beauties in...footwear wardrobe are expecting my return later.

AMI Trousers

Everyone stares at me; they just can't get enough of this original aesthetics. Seeing my true colour is not enough? Smiling at me is allowed, but you can't touch, though.

TOPMAN hat

Love this stunning, fanciable hat; with gorgeous tan colour. Those laces! gorgeous. I should be 'boots of the year'. seriously fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment