-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: London Collections: Men

Wednesday 18 June 2014

London Collections: Men

ON the first day of London Collection: Men, Rivera, aka the BLASTED doyenne of Sidewalk Aesthetics,(suited and booted, of course) scouted show-goer dandy Harry, for a mini SARTORIAL interview and impromptu photo shoot.
..............
#LCM #BFC #LondonCollection #LouDalton #sartorial #Topman #suit #Burberry #ChristopherKane #JonathanSaunders #TomFord #Zara #Bowtie #Topshop #summerdresses #satchel #shoes #VirginBlak #hat #bag #fashionweek #AlexanderMcqueen #Jcrew Mrporter... #suitedandbooted
......

RIVERA

Harry, how did you prepare for this fashion event?

HARRY

No preparation at all. I did everything last minute. I bought the suit a long time go, so I simply threw the other pieces with it for this show.

RIVERA

Where on earth did you buy each element you are wearing today?
.....................
#Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Aesthetics is  - Zokaya Kamara
[ SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk
#Photography by Stone
Follow #fashion blog: Sidewalk Aesthetics
http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
 

[#TheSidewalkDarlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

HARRY

The suit is from Topman

TOPMAN SUIT

I'm such a pretty, awesome, BLASTED hot suit...fashionistas stalk me all day; even TOPshop fans in their summer dresses. They really love me. I hit the spot EVERYTIME. Show me off, of course, Harry. Your'e so lucky to have me...

HARRY

Pocket Square and bow tie by Topman also
............

Pocket Square and Bow Tie:

Why aren't there MORE pocket squares and bow ties ...like us? Harry is such a lucky man. Look at our enviable designs; melting hearts all day. Even female fashionistas lusting after us...IWe are so BLASTED cute but still cool. Nice, and adorable....

HARRY

Zara shoes

ZARA SHOES

I'm sweet like chocolate so I can do no wrong in fashionistas eyes. No other shoes..is as sweet, or even look as lovely as me. I am great. Keep your money though; I can't be bought - again.....

HARRY

Satchel bag from Zara

SATCHEL

Hey! I'm the reason your heart skipped a beat. Go ahead, love me more. If you have me, you would'nt wanna lose me; no other satchel bag....is better than me.I'm definitely your hottest dream. DEFINITELY!...

RIVERA

Last but DEFINITELY not least, that hat! My gosh!

HARRY

It's from Virgin Blak

HAT

Thank you! I'm so gorgeous and amazing; swoon over me as much as you like, BUT no one else can have me, even if they NEED a kickass hat...like me. Get over me, if you can.
I dare you!
See More


No comments:

Post a Comment