-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: AT London Collections: Men

Sunday 29 June 2014

AT London Collections: Men

AT London Collections: Men catwalk, Suárez, aka the ambassador and purveyor of sprezzatura Sidewalk Aesthetics(so suited and booted, of course, in elements from #TKmaxx) spots a smartly dressed Fashion Illustrator, James, so pick on him, for a mini SARTORIAL interview and impromptu photo-shoot.
How cute!


.............
Suárez
So James what was your style inspiration for this smart aesthetic? A dapper world cup football Couch? COACH!!!!!

JAMES
Well, it's the open day for London Collections: Men, so I wanted to keep it smart. I also wanted my outfit to be quite Riviera...

Suárez
...Riviera? What do you mean?

JAMES
Mediterranean

Suárez
Mediterranean chic. I get it...Tell me, where the HELL did you buy the fashionable elements that comprise your outfit?
....
#Fashion Editor of #SidewalkAesthetics is (drum roll) - Zokaya Kamara
[ SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk
#Photography by Alizée Willoughby
Follow our #fashion blog: Sidewalk Aesthetics
http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
[Sidewalk Aesthetics - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

JAMES
The Jacket is from H&M
..............
H&M jacket
This jacket has a nice style; original and eye-catching; it's a BLASTED demi-god; it's about fashion, obviously, everyone wants me. They are obsessed with me. I can feel the love emanating from you also. Admit it.

Suárez
How about your world-class trousers?

JAMES
Topman
......
TOPMAN trousers
Oh my! This BLASTED super trousers! No exaggeration; it's the BLASTED truth. This trousers is looking quite hot. This style is awesome, don't you think?
.....
JAMES
LIEBESKIN bag...
.............
LIEBESKIN bag
You love this bag. I'm a great piece of art. I'm so precious, James must be tempted to buy another - of me. You love the brand even more.
....
JAMES
The shoes are by William Perry...
..............
William Perry shoes
I can tell that you love and WANT me, in every BLASTED colour, just like the other admirers on the sidewalk; an amazing footwear to invest in. I'm beautifully crafted, comfortable, ROCKS, and , er, kickass.
....

Last but not least, that distinguished tie!

JAMES
Selected Homme...
....
SELECTED HOMME tie
Any self respecting stylish adult who wants to show that he/she means business, when walking the sidewalk, MUST wear a tie like this. ME. How cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment