-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: What Pippa Wore to #LondonFashionWeekl #LFW

Tuesday 4 March 2014

What Pippa Wore to #LondonFashionWeekl #LFW

[ #TheSidewalkDarlings] #LondonFashionWeek is #officiallyOver. (screams) OH NO! #Greatmemories to share. So where do I start? First of all, #Dressingup for the #fashionevent is an #art. #Suitedandbooted, of course, Mcmahon aka the sidewalk ...playboy, #legmodel and mannequin stylist at the sidewalk #FashionHouse, trodded #SomersetHouse sidewalk, among the throng of euphorically #welldressed #fashionlovers; hand-picking those who looked the part. Needless to say, he was spoilt for choice. Most outfits were really nice..So with which attendee's outfit should I start? The VERY first one I interviewed and photographed? Let's see!


[#fashioneditor, erm, #fashionblogger Zokaya Kamara
Please Follow: #TheSidewalkDarlings
http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/
subscribe to #TVsidewalk on youtube
 #TheSidewalkDarlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara



Mcmahon
I am a #FashionPresenter at TVsidewalk....What a beautiful, INSPIRATIONAL outfit you are #wearingtoday. I love it, it's SO AMAZING, and mesmerizing!

PIPPA
Thank you. That's so pretty.



Mcmahon
thumbs up to your coat. Of course, I love it. Awesome colour and style.

PIPPA
It's by #Maxmara

Mcmahon
Maxmara! Maxmara! Maxmara! I just love Maxmara

PIPPA
Obviously!



Mcmahon
GREAT pair of jeans. (joked) I want it...and your boots also

PIPPA
#ASOS and #DrMartens, respectively

Mcmahon
So where may I buy this GORGEOUS, 'IT' blouse?

PIPPA
Topshop

This is So Amazing! How amazing! What was your inspiratrion for this desireable #sidewalkAesthetic

I am inspired by the #styles that I see on the sidewalk...I wanted a coated coat...I opted for the all black aesthetic to get the vibe. I just love the feeling of being overwhelmed - in a good way...

Mcmahon
Very nice, OVERWHELMING outfit, Pippa. Looking beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment