-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: HANNAH's #LondonFashionWeek outfit

Wednesday 26 March 2014

HANNAH's #LondonFashionWeek outfit

HANNAH: When I woke up this morning, I had no idea #whattowear to #LondonFashionWeek (#LFW)..So I just quickly threw on what I was feeling; these random pieces...


 
........................................................
MONROE: (aka #SidewalkGentleman) Not every #fashionista can show up at #FashionWeek with NO prior outfit planning, yet look so awesomely stylish

HANNAH
 
Thank you
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

 #FashionEditor, #fashionblogger - Zokaya
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk
Photography by Jeremy
#ParisFashionWeek; #PFW, #LOfficiel #ChompooAraya

Follow #fashionblog: #TheSidewalkDarlings
http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
[#TheSidewalkDarlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara ]

......................

 MONROE
One recognises that you have #style when they look at your pretty #outfit..You know how to play the #style GAME. #TVsidewalk is #happy, feeling great to interview and #snap a real #fashionista; one who is full of AMAZING style

HANNAH
Thanks

MONROE
What a #styleIcon..The #fashionpack is lucky to have you today. Don't mention it. You deserve the acclaim.


That's nice


MONROE
Tell us about the #clothes you are #wearing, please
HANNAH

My coat is from #Zara


MONROE
No surprise there. It's so beautiful. It's a BLASTED 'must-buy'

HANNAH
Thank you (laughed) My scarf is from Zara also...#KurtGeiger #shoes, #Celine #bag, #Topshop #jeans

MONROE
A thoughtful coordination of #sweetheart, golden elements..They look quite special on you. I'm enjoying (show her goosebumps on his hands) the #aesthetic...What do you do?

HANNAH
I work for Toni and Guy.....Toni has a 'I' at the end

MONROE
Thanks for that correction..My spelling is ATROCIOUS...So will you be doing the #model's hair

HANNAJ
That's right..I'm here for work and play, actually; I'll see some shows, presentations, exhibitions and explore what's going on at #SOmersetHouse

MONROE
Awesome. What's favourite show, so far

HANNAH
By far, it would be J.J Lee...It was beautiful. I love the #pastel #colours and #tartan #prints


 MONROE

And what show are you looking forward to see today?

HANNAH
Jean Pierre Braganza...I am looking forward to see the #wonder #hairstyles
See more — at London Fashion Week

No comments:

Post a Comment