-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Tamara's #LondonFashionWeek Outfit

Friday 14 March 2014

Tamara's #LondonFashionWeek Outfit

HI. I'm Braccialetti, #FashionPresenter at #TVsidewalk, #mannequin #stylist for the sidewalk's #FashionHouse and an on and off #legsModel...What do you do?

TAMARA
I'm a #fashionblogger at #Yahoo


[#FashionEditor, #writer - Zokaya Kamara]

[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk
Photography by #Hawes

[TVsidewalk - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/
[#TheSidewalkDarlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara ]

.........................


 Braccialetti
That #outfit!

TAMARA
Yes....

Braccialetti
OMG! This is #SOAMAZING! I have such a a crush on it. I love the colour pallette. It's a stunning outfit. Simply stunning, I love about this aesthetic. Possibly the coolest outfit ever; I love it from head to toe l

TAMARA
Thanks

Braccialetti
It's gorgeous. Please accept my admiration and then do an interview and #photoshoot with us.

TAMARA
That's hot!



Braccialetti
Your coat is prestigious..

TAMARA
...It's by Misguided


Braccialetti

WOW! Misguided! A number one brand. Gorgeous dress. Gorgeous fabric.Jesus! This aesthetic is the best.

TAMARA
I am a fan. It's perfect



Braccialetti

 Absolutely stunning! From what sources do you get your sartorial inspiration?


TAMARA
Online, on the sidewalk and shopping



Last but not least; why do you love #LondonFashionWeek; #LFW, #mfw, so much?


TAMARA
It gives me the chance to express my dress sense without people staring at me


Braccialetti

Tamara, your outfit is effortlessly cool, stunning and chic. It deserved to be featured in LOTS of #shoots for other TV shows and #fashmags. It's #lookinggood...I like. Thank you. #MilanFashionWeek awaits; #MFW,


TAMARA
I like your #Leatherjacket

 

No comments:

Post a Comment