-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: What Miriam Wore to #LondonFashionWeek

Sunday 16 March 2014

What Miriam Wore to #LondonFashionWeek

REFRESHINGLY #dapper, Shiffrin, aka the #SidewalkPlayboy, #legsmodel, #mannequin #stylist at the sidewalk's #FashionHouse and #FashionPresenter at #TVsidewalk, stepped aside with Miriam for an interview about her #LondonFashionWeek; #LFW #aesthetic. Her blog ...#RemotelyFashion had won her 'Blogger of the Year' so LibertyLondonGirl(a successful blogger), designer of the competition, was showing her around the #SomersetHouse.


[#FashionEditor, #writer #fashionblogger - Zokaya Kamara]
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk
Photography by Mazzoli
[ please FOLLOW TVsidewalk http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/
 #mfw #milanfashionweek #fashionblog:

 [#TheSidewalkDarlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara ]
.................................

Shiffrin
What's the inspiration for this outfit?

MIRIAM
Oh my gosh!...The Pink Ladies at the car boot #sales

Shiffrin
Beautiful #outfit..Impossible not to notice it, I admit. ...This is SO Amazing! I love this modern aesthetic - I like ALL the elements, a lot...I love the combination..Great #fashion

MIRIAM
Thank you, Shiffrin

Shiffrin
I really like the pink trousers. Where did you buy it?

MIRIAM
H&M

Shiffrin
Similar trousers are popular with only #models and #fasheditors

MIRIAM
I have no objection taking inspiration from them.

Shiffrin
LOVED. ...I love the white top..It's wonderful. I'm obsessed wth it.

MIRIAM
This top is everything

Shiffrin
It looks #INSANE...It #looks SO AMAZING on you

Thank you

Shiffrin
Wow! Nice coat. It's HOT...

....That's #Topshop for you - super cool...awesome.

Shiffrin
I like the beanie hat, it's so perfect

I love it, it's so awesome! I got it in Topshop also.

Very nice...How about these very sweet and classy shoes?

MIRIAM
Zara

It's official, 4 out of every 6 #SidewalkDarlings AT #LondonFashionweek, are wearing a single element, or more, from Zara. No surpise there. Their elements are SO AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment