-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Tinie Tempah launches Disturbing London at Selfridges

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Tinie Tempah launches Disturbing London at Selfridges

STYLE CHAMELEON, Chelsea has the physiognomy to wear any of the striking pieces in Tinie Tempa's Disturbing London range. Consequently, finding himself with a spare £2700, he turns up at the launch of the range at Selfridges. Like Tinie,  Chelsea  actually kepe some clothes at his aunt's house. He lives with her, you see. His Fearsome and Handsome collection is crying out for some new and different pieces to jazz it up.
Chelsea parades on sidewalk facing Selfridges in H & M top and FCUK  jeans






As usual,  Chelsea 's cash-strapped chum,  Perry, tagged along behind, but was forced to return home prematurely. He admitted he did not notice the glass door at the entrance was unopened, so he walked straight into it. Luckily, he managed to lose only a front tooth. He wasn't gonna buy anything away, he just wanted to have a look




SECURITY, CARRIE: (to Chelsea)

Is he okay? How can we help?




CHELSEA: (annoyance in tone)


May I have the direction to the Trafford Centre? I can't wait any longer to see what the range look like. He's fine, by the way. (dashes towards escalators)



PERRY:

Wait for me.... I wanna talk to you


CHELSEA:

You just lost a tooth, how can you talk to me? Call your girlfriend so she can pick you up

I wanna talk to you

You've been saying that to me all the week, yet you said nothing even though you had your full set of teeth.

Please!

Now is not the time...I got Disturbing London clothes on my mind


.........................................................................................................

TRAFFORD CENTER

Louis: (gushes)

WOW! I love these clothes; they are o scool

Suggs:


Pretty decent range, if you ask me.


Meanwhile Chelsea tries on Black Tea Cup hooded sweatshirt. The shop assistant nods in approval when he comes out of the Fitting Room. 'It looks alright', she beams.


Alright? I change my mind then

Sorry, I mean it looks very good

Got you! I was gonna take it anyway, because I believe I look fantastic in it


She smiles

Chelsea grabs T shirts and few more of the hooded sweatshirts.


Man: (rants on phone)

I think Tinie Tempah was inspired by that 17 year old rapper from the US...What's his name?....Never mind....There is nothing distinctive about the clothes. They are not in Selfridges league, I honestly believe they are more appropriate for New Look or H & M...Taking all that into consideration, I can't understand whey they are so damn expensive. UGH!


Kevin:

I beg to defer. This collection looks amazing so it will do wonders for Selfridge's overall sales


(laughs loudly) Get lost! You chat pure nonsense. And get your own style. I can tell you're trying to clown Tinie Tempah's style.


Whatever!  You accuse Tinie of copying Diggy Simmons' eponymous collection, now you're accusing me of Copying Tinie's style....UGH!












..................................................................................................


Mariano:

Excuse me!




Shop Assistant:

Yes




Mariano

I can't seem to find the collection's women's pieces




The Disturbing London's collection is men's only, I'm afraid




Mariano:

Really! That's a shame. I'm sure his legion f female admirers would like to hit the sidewalk in clothes bearing his name.


Don't worry, he will not keep them waiting for long


Mariano

Hope not, I can hear them clamouring already for his clothes



His underpants?
....................................................................................................



please LIKE http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

please follow and share  SIDEWALK THEATRE http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

please share and follow this blog; SIDEWALK LOOKS 






No comments:

Post a Comment