-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: GILLY HICKS opened on Regent Street.

Friday 18 May 2012

GILLY HICKS opened on Regent Street.

GILLY HICKS resently opened its flagship store on Regent Street. Behemoth and effervescent Fashion Event Gatecrasher, Frank, along with hundreds of other fashion enthusiast, turn up for the event.NEVER again, will Frank announce beforehand what fashion event he will be gatecrashing. Poor security struggled to cope with the massive turnout of people.
of all the hot models who met Frank, these two were his favourites


The queue stretched for miles up Regent street, but everyone was in a cheerful mood as the fine topless models helped out by smiling and waving at their leering admirers. Some of the lucky ones got the chance to take pictures with them. That was fun.



Finally, Frank got inside, greeted with lots of smiles, hellos and how are yous. In some sections, there were even more staff members than customers. They were all a beauty, especially this one.

without a doubt solar eclipse was the most gorgeous girl to grace the event



Kristen:

Big Sister, these hot bras and cut down undies are irresistible. May I borrow some money?


Aishwarya:

You DON'T have a job so how are you gonna pay me back?....The answer is NO.


I'll do your laundry for the next 6 months. I promise.


(smiles) The answer is YES


SISTERLY EMBRACE


(laughs) Leave some for the other shoppers, you selfish cow



From now on, I'm wearing ONLY Gilly Hicks bras and undies, so I must buy enough now.



WOW! You'll end being bored of them if you buy too many

............................................................................................

Didier:



TO HELL WITH BEING 15


PRESLEY:

What's wrong son?


The manager was ready for me to start working for Gilly Hicks TODAY. She said I have the distinctive Gilly Hicks' looks


Wow! That's great. So why are you so upset?


I told her I'm 15, she was like 'just forget it then.' ARGHHH!


DARN! So you did'nt get the job, you were'nt looking for, so what? Come back when you reach 18.


Are you sure?


No. Ask the manager



..............................................................................

WILL:

I'd like to try on this polo shirt


Staff member:

That's fine! You may use the Fitting Room upstairs


WILL:

Can't I try it on here, please


Staff:

I'm afraid not


Frank was sorry for the poor man, who like the scantily clad lifeguards, just wanted to showcase his fantastic abs also.


Frank:

Give him a chance please


Staff: (sternly)

No!

one gorgeous turn, deserves another. Looking good Solar Eclipse

....................................................................

QUESTIONS FOR QUESTION

FRANK:

What are you looking forward to the most?


SHOPPER:

OMG! So many hot guys. This is gonna be so good today


FRANK:

I get you....Your turn


SHOPPER:

What?


FRANK:

Are you paying attention or what?.....Your turn to return a question


SHOPPER:

Really. I don't know what to ask, sorry. Oh, I know. Are you a designer? I asked because I heard you talking upstairs about your Fearsome and Handsome collection


FRANK:

No, I'm not a designer. Basically, the Fearsome and Handsome collection is what you would call your 'wardrobe.'


SHOPPER:

Really! That's crazy...Why don't you just call it by its proper name then, wardrobe


FRANK:

Nah! Wardrobe sounds boring and uninteresting, whereas, Fearsome and Handsome collection sounds so cool, ultra chic and on trend


SHOPPER:

Okay, if you say so


.......................................................................................................
FRANK:

How far did you travel to get here


REBEKAH:

Dorset


FRANK:

All the way from Dorset? Is there nothing happening nearer?...Kidding....That's miles away


REBEKAH:

I know



So how would you feel if you did'nt make it and someone told you how great it was?


REBEKAH:

I'd me so disappointed, I'd shout I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE


It's your turn now?


REBEKAH:

By the way, who are you and why are you here today?


Who me? I'm just here for the QUESTION FOR QUESTION programme.

these lot behind me try to understand how I turn up late, yet end up ahead of them in the queue


.............................................................................................................

FRANK:

You seem pretty excited


I am EXCITED


I know that already...Why though?



I'm at the opening of Gilly Hicks with all these beaustiful people. The weather is gorgeous..Gilly Hicks is my favourite brand. It's great I don't have to wish I was here



Did you make any sacrifices to be here



I have exams coming up, so I should be revising. I'll be okay. I'll just have to double my efforts when I return home.



Good luck with that. What's your question for me?



(laughs) You are asking too many question. Kidding. Did you manage to win any of the free underwears


Any? I'd like to win all of them



What for?



(laughs) for the 16,000 women in my world



Good luck with that then

I think they understand now, almost

..................................................................................................

How did you hear about this event?

I saw Gilly Hicks GORGEOUS  lifeguards handing out flyers, and approached them before they approach me

So you got a single flyer?

Actually, I got about 7.

You silly boy...

My turn. So what would you doing today, if you had deciding against gatecrashing the event, what would you be doing right now

Shopping for my autumn winter clothes

At this time of the year?

Of course

I thought we have to wait until September

Yes, but not me

I see! You're a fashion editor

I wish....It just happen that I have similar privileges to fashion editors

............................................................................................
Frank showcases New Look hydrophobic hooded top, Blue Inc shorts and River Island Boots. Models showcases pieces from Hollister



photography by Craig
please LIKE http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

please follow and share  SIDEWALK THEATRE http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

please share and follow this blog; SIDEWALK LOOKS 

No comments:

Post a Comment