-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Eliza at London Fashion Week (ss17)

Thursday 22 December 2016

Eliza at London Fashion Week (ss17)

er Styles Rocker: (exults rhythmically)  Every self-respecting stylist wants that INSANELY cool, hand-picked fedora, but it's yours, no, MINE. Understand if I exult in its majesty. Look! Single-handedly, it catapults the hygge ensemble to the top of the London Fashion Week fedora index. I rest my case 
https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/

er Styles Rocker:....OH MY, gosh, I love that hand-crafted, work of art hat. Such a beautiful and strong color. If it was one of the sweltering elements in my stupendous fedora repertoire,, I’d rock it every singe day, However, if I have just the one, then I would definitely  rock it, erm, artwork, all day long. There is SOMETHING about it; something colossal… LFW AW16 SS17
www.allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

Miss Kokaina: He has a sweet tooth for fedoras. At London Fashion Week, all he does is oxygenate the fedora aesthetic. Strike a pose, Eliza.
www.twitter.com/ZokayaKamara The stylist walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is, believe it or not, not Roxana Oana Andrei. Wait! Yes. It is, it's not. Super easy to arrive, at that conclusion since the styles are equally flattering. The stylist is indeed, Eliza, a Style Blogger, writes for. Mimic her inspiring style by matching a runway fedora by H&M with  - Zzang Girls off Shoulder Chunky Sweater...
er Styles Rocker: Like Palm Trees artwork dreamt up by SWMRS, the aesthetic of this ensemble is achingly chic; sheer class. Look! You fashion editors, this is hygge fashion; the essence of a life devoted to fedoras. Clearly, London Fashion Week really unearths the most creative styling efforts on planet earth....
er Styles Rocker:...... What a pleasure to capture this epic, erm, boss. I'm absolutely in love with the elements in the WHOLEsome collection, particularly that, oh my gosh, radiantly fierce fedora hat, by HM; it's a princess, a prince, a, erm, bonus, my weakness. I NEED this ethereal gem to satisfy my sartorial lust. You must,  let me borrow it, tomorrow, I would rock it, on repeat; forever.

Eliza: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: Just wanna say that Your outfit, styled particularly for London Fashion Week, is super fashionable, feminine and chic
Eliza: (smiles) Oh, thank you

er Styles Rocker: We absolutely LOVE every sartorial attribute you are portraying today. I’m really interested to know…

Eliza:…erm…

er Styles Rocker: …the inspiration….

Eliza:…First of all, I wanted to…and comfy really, so I got these shoes. Amazing boots! So, erm, apart from that, just BIG knitwear, since it’s autumn. The skirt is from Bandage (Missguided Premium Bandage?), which I love…

er Styles Rocker: …who wouldn't;; even those who know that they shouldn't loves it.…

Eliza: This small bag, for keeping essentials…

er Styles Rocker:..What fashion brand is it?

Eliza: This is Barley Tunarley, a young designer

er Styles Rocker: Wow! Accessories like this makes me excited.

Eliza: Yes! It’s fantastic!

er Styles Rocker: It’s very fashionable; I like it…The oversized, bellowing, bell-shaped sleeves, are on trend. I REALLY love the hygge texture.

Eliza: Yes

er Styles Rocker: That on trend silhouette leaves me breathless this season. You pull it off with flair and panache

Eliza: Thank you so much

er Styles Rocker: You're welcome.. What brand is that a, erm, coat or a cardigan

Eliza: It’s a mix; it’s a cardigan, I think (spins around to show off the wonder)

er Styles Rocker: What fashion house should be held accountable for this sprezzatura elegance. It’s JUST, elegant.

Eliza: It’s vintage. It’s simple; no brand. £12 pounds from a charity shop

er Styles Rocker: Wow! What a discovery! An opulent bargain; AN OVERWHELMING value for money. I love the strong, bold colour. I would LOVE to rock that hit.

Eliza: Yes.

er Styles Rocker: That fedora!, Oh my, gosh!

Eliza: This is H&M

er Styles Rocker: I’m curious. How many fedoras do you have on exhibition in your wardrobe?

Eliza: How many..sorry?...

er Styles Rocker: …fedora hats are hidden in your collection?

Eliza: Erm, six

er Styles Rocker: Oh my gosh. Why do you have so many?

Eliza: I LOVE hats (chuckles) That’s why.

er Styles Rocker: What do you love about fedoras?

Eliza: …any outfits can be improved with a hat (a fedora, not just any hat)

er Styles Rocker: Cool. Apart from these chic elements that you are rocking today,  what other ethereal gems are embedded in your autumn, winter collection?

Eliza: …wardrobe essentials – AMAZING coats, jackets, shorts, tailored trousers…and REALLY comfy and stylish shoes…

er Styles Rocker:..just like that stupendous pair you are rocking right now. Corss my heart, the details on  the ankle are a striking work of heart, work of art…Tell me, please, what do you LOVE about London Fashion Week?

Eliza: I LOVE, it’s such a dynamic atmosphere. I LOVE the trends…

er Styles Rocker: …So do I. More importantly, I LOVE the trend you are oxygenating today…

Eliza: …So may people, you know, make an effort; I LOVE to see that



er Styles Rocker: You have made an impressive effort today. You are showing the WHOLEsome fashion week set how the quintessential fashion week aesthete. We are REALLY…

Eliza: Great!

er Styles Rocker: …appreciate everything that you have done with the styling

Eliza: Yes

er Styles Rocker: Where are you from, incidentally? I just noticed the exotic inflection in your accent.

Eliza: Where am I from?

er Styles Rocker: Yes, please.

Eliza: Oh, Romania

er Styles Rocker: Oh, we LOVE Romania

Eliza: That’s fantastic

er Styles Rocker: We have met lots of a vast number of Romanians during
London Fashion  Week. Yesterday, for example, I met 2 Romanians; the first one was a model; whereas, the other, a Fashion Editor. Today, I am meeting you and curating your sprezzatura style

Eliza: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: We would like to thank you for taking time out to share your immersive style.

Eliza: You’re welcome, your VERY welcome

er Styles Rocker: Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our YouTube show called Sidewalk Darlings

Yes! I have to see it first (nods)
....
Portrait by Miss Kokaina
SidewalkDarlings - www.sidewalkdarlings.blogspot.com
TVsidewalk - allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
www. twitter.com/zokayakamara
www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings
www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings

No comments:

Post a Comment