-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Ruoxi at London Collections Men

Thursday 18 August 2016

Ruoxi at London Collections Men

er Styles Rocker: (coos, er, rhythmically) Your Men's Fashion Week style has made my day. So have a nice day. Like Genesis, I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) My goodness, that fedora is sweet and delicious to look up to, and eat....

.....Yeah Yeah Yeah! it's highhandedly responsible for the fashion week heat. An unsung hero, that I'm proud to song about in a Sidewalk Darlings frock songs. It catapults the WHOLEsome sartorial aesthete from zero to a staggering, unidentifiable number LFWM SS17
https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/

 Ms Daice(chuckles) strike a pose, please, Ruoxi
.....

the fashionista walking the sidewalk at Men's Fashion Week nicknamed London Collections Men, is Ruoxi; a Film, TV, a Theatre Production student at Royal Holloway. Steal her fun and adventurous style by rummaging the fast fashion, on trend rails on the high-street; New Look, River Island
.......
er Styles Rocker: To the same degree as JPNSGRLS, this Mens Fashion Week outfit is, stupendously, the succinct justification of rock! It places a sizzling smile on my face. Wow! Wow wow! Where did you discover that sweltering element?  I just LOVE to die for fedoras. What was its divine inspiration?
  Ruoxi: This outfit is similar to the one I wore yesterday. I’m wearing a pink and black play-suit. It’s from River Island. This white, long cardigan is from New Look, again, a Highstreet brand

er Styles Rocker: Look! You high-street champion, your style is as effervescent as a streetlight. You, er, style chameleon, I’m hooked to this playful aesthetic. Excellence!

http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
   Ruoxi: The style is summery…
 er Styles Rocker:..The style is savvy…
 Ruoxi:  …quite feminine, quite girly, quite playful…
 er Styles Rocker:…Precisely! How beautiful!
 Ruoxi: Normally those are my inspiration and how L like to dress…
 er Styles Rocker:…That’s how stylist should dress if they dream to impress…
  Ruoxi:…definitely the pink and femininity are what I like to show
er Styles Rocker: What a show! The wholesome fashion week set knows. No wonder they take a bow. That fedora! How many do you save in your wardrobe?
  Ruoxi: How many what? Sorry.
er Styles Rocker: How many fedora hats?


https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara
  Ruoxi: Hats! I have ( spins away, slightly, aims head at the sky, ponders) (spins back, slightly, shows off two fingers) I have TWO!
er Styles Rocker: (feigns incredulity) Oh my gosh! What are you saving so many fedora hats? Something tells em you have an avid interest in them
  Ruoxi: (laughs) Because I LIKE them
er Styles Rocker:  What do you like about them?
 I think they make an outfit comes to life once you add them. You look a lot more fashionable and stylish…I think it’s the key; the test of any aesthetic.
 er Styles Rocker: Precisely! I’m keen to discover whether you possess a style icon, like Lisa Marie Presley, particularly because your fashion sense is always stupendous, you know, MASTERPIECE! It makes a difference. Done!
  Ruoxi: I don’t think I have a style icon. I feel like I just go for clothes that suit me
 er Styles Rocker: That STRIKING fedora suits you, superbly, remarkably, oh my gosh!
  Ruoxi: I feel like, if it’s something that I choose, then I will buy it, I will wear it, but I don’t necessarily have a style icon

www.twitter.com/ZokayaKamara

er Styles Rocker: Your sartorial taste is impeccable, referable. You don’t need any style icon, you are such a style icon to other fashion week fashionistas , the style icons need you.
 Ruoxi: (laughs) Thank you very much
er Styles Rocker: You're welcome. So what spring summer fashion trends are you abreast of?
 Ruoxi: I'm definitely into the floral trends, the pastel colors, something quite light and sweet. I think I like  the suede as well. I think that;s something I'd like...personality and character...
er Styles Rocker: No other element in this ravishing outfit boast as much personality and character as that FLAMING fedora. I think I like it, definitely, I'm sure I do, I'm sure you do too, so does the WHOLEsome fashion week set. Precisely
  Ruoxi: I think for the summer collection, I like to go for something light and quite floral. Pastels and floral are definitely...
er Styles Rocker:....in. Yeah! Yeah yeah. When it comes to styling and craftsmanship, you cannot put a foot wrong, clearly. The aesthetic is visionary, inter-planetary, so, er, immersive. it boasts flair, versatility and, er, tranquility. I really appreciate this tranquilizing style
 Ruoxi: Thank you very much
er Styles Rocker: You style has made my day. So have a nice day. Like Genesis, I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) My goodness, that fedora is sweet and delicious to look up to, and eat. Yeah Yeah Yeah! it's highhandedly responsible for the fashion week heat. An unsung hero, that I'm proud to song about in a Sidewalk Darlings frock songs. It catapults the WHOLEsome sartorial aesthete from zero to a staggering, unidentifiable number
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - 
http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Ruby Yu

No comments:

Post a Comment