-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: KISH Style at London Collections Men

Monday 15 August 2016

KISH Style at London Collections Men

er Styles Rocker: That fedora hat! Oh my gosh! (enthuses, rather breathlessly) This Men's Fashion Week suit looks alluringly immersive. That fedora, however, is smouldering; hmm, smoking hum, a characteristically cool, wearable work of art. Of course, it. Needless to say, I am indelibly INSPIRED by this sauce; its essence; sensually priceless, I think the world of this number one element. if it was in my capsule collection I would ensure I rock it, all day. How stammeringly dreamy is that Fedora! Wow! How many do you support in your wardrobe? LCM ss17 https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/

Miss Kungs: er Styles Rocker CLEARLY LOVES your fedora!
....
 er Styles Rocker: (swoons, breathlessly) I'm tempted to swap this sweltering attire for my cherished biker boots. That's been my eternal dream. This is a delightful scene; the most mesmerizing on the Men's Fashion Week scene, I am so moved, fluently inspired by this beautiful sartorial suit; the iconic aesthetic of the day. As divine and super cool as heaven. Forget the superfood of the hour, that FLAMING fedora is the element I am eager to devour.

 The fashionista walking the sidewalk at Mens Fashion Week better known as London Collections Men is Kish. He’s a fashion blogger(KISH Style)  and stylist. It’s a free country so go ahead and steal his modishly modern style by teaming a tailored Fedora by Howick Fedora with Feraud two piece suit, Deckard shoes and Marwood neck tie

Miss Bailar: You and your ‘inspiration’. All this guy speaks about at Fashion Week is ‘inspiration.’

KISH Style: (nods pleasingly) Thank you

er Styles Rocker: Needless to  say, I am therefore, highly keen on discovering the inspiration behind this, you know, ultra-sharp, ultra-smart aesthetic you are unveiling at London Collections Men?

KISH Style: (strikes a pose)

er Styles Rocker: Yes. (repeats) What inspired you to adopt  this sweltering aesthetic?

KISH Style: I just wanted to keep it clean and simple

er Styles Rocker: …I can’t help noticing how it beams like a dimple…

KISH Style: Bring back the seventies; the kind of high waist pants. I wanted to bring back the sixties and 70’s look, for Tigers…

er Styles Rocker: Listen to this, you have accomplished that wish. All I can see is sartorial excellence. I’m super into fashion week styles that ooze opulence…Just out of interest, why is London Collections Men important for the UK fashion industry.

KISH Style: I think it shows the ambitions, it shows the new collections. So I think it’s important to support them and give back for next year season

er Styles Rocker: Excellence! That fedora! Oh my gosh! er Styles Rocker: (enthuses, rather breathlessly) This suit looks alluringly immersive. That fedora is smouldering; hmm, a characteristically cool, wearable work of art. Of course, it. Needless to say, I am indelibly INSPIRED by this sauce; its essence. It’s so priceless, I think the world of this number one element. if it was in my capsule collection I would ensure I rock it, all day. How stammeringly dreamy is that Fedora! Wow! How many do you support in your wardrobe?

KISH Style: Oh my God! I think I got like 89, 90, I don’t know

er Styles Rocker: Wow! Why do you have so many fedora hats?

KISH Style: I buy one each season
er Styles Rocker: You can bet your boots I REALLY do! What’s not to love! It’s salubrious, rapturous, the number one element; a dream come through. There will be no need for Fashion Editors to remind me about this gem next season; I’ll have my own memory.

LAUGHTER

er Styles Rocker:..Why on earth do you cater for so many. Incidentally, this one is immersive.

KISH Style: I LOVE hats! I LOVE hats! I’m a hat guy

er Styles Rocker: What do you love about fedoras. Please explain for the benefit for the benefit of the fashionistas who are yet to cotton on

KISH Style: …compete the look

er Styles Rocker: So we have seen these, er, smouldering elements you are rocking today, especially that ruthlessly edgy fedora. Understandably, I am indelibly keen on discovering the other elements , clothes, in your collection

KISH Style: I LOVE double breasted suits. I am a double-breasted suit guy.

er Styles Rocker:..I’m a biker jacket, biker boots kind of guy. Most significantly, I’m a FEDORA guy.

KISH Style: I LOVE accessories. I don’t wear them that much but I LOVE them

er Styles Rocker:..Opulence! And what fashion houses are they from>

KISH Style: I LOVE Tigers (Tigers of Sweden) Tigers is one of my top brands. I LIKE H&M, Zara, Yeah.

er Styles Rocker: True style icon! What will you be doing today at London Collections Men, what are you looking forward to?

KISH Style: New collections! New season. Hopefully, next summer there will  be new trends coming out. I am looking forward to that…

er Styles Rocker:. This is Fashion Week, you can bet your boots that new trends will be coming out…Just look up and down the sidewalk. There are literally MILLIONS of impeccably dressed people, how do you ensure that your suit stands out among the plethora of style?

KISH Style: You have to wear something different, like a hat…

er Styles Rocker:…a fedora hat, that is. In other words, not just ANY hat.

KISH Style: It’s just that you’ll be standing out in a crowd. So yeah.

er Styles Rocker: Your style is a mastery of the dapper, gentleman aesthetic. I LOVE it; I appreciate it, immensely. You are very kind to share it with us today

KISH Style: Thank you

er Styles Rocker: Before you walk the sidewalk, may IO have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?

KISH Style: Yes, you can!
….
At FashionWeek, menswear enthusiasts customarily rock three-piece suits or something. Frontman to the Fashion Week outfit called Sidewalk Darling, er Styles Rocker, rocks something; something else, something ethereal; a biker jacket, biker boots and, none other than a wearable, masterpiece fedora
...
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Kungs

No comments:

Post a Comment