-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: @Eriedits at London Collections Men

Saturday 6 August 2016

@Eriedits at London Collections Men

er Styles Rocker: (swoons, rather rhythmically) Wow! I simply LOVE that #Vangogh themed, #LFWM fedora by Marks And Spencer. The aesthetic looks seismically immersive. I have never, EVER, spotted a sartorial element looking so impressive; super formidable. Oh my gosh! It's perfect. It's wonderful, adorable. I LOVE it, excessively. I want it, endlessly; it was designed, crafted, particularly for me. Only ridiculously cool accessories like this can make stylist, beg, fall in love. LFW SS17
https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/


....
The Fashion Editor walking the sidewalk at Mens Fashion Week aka London Fashion Week Mens is Erida, a journalist for a magazine in the United States of America. She's from Bangkok, Thailand, actually. Go ahead, steal her fabulously minimal style by teaming a runway fedora by Marks and Spencer with Katemi bridesmaid dress, DABAGIRL trosuers, BeiBaoBao satchel.


http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

er Styles Rocker: Okay, Thailand. Yes, please. We LOVE Thailand, most importantly, we ABSOLUTELY love your #MensFashionWeek outfit.

Eriedits: Thank you so much

er Styles Rocker:...It looks immensely creative and stylish. The WHOLEsome fashion week set finds it overly inspiring. All the elements are seriously statement; especially that ultra ROUSING fedora. I'm highly animated about discovering the myriad of influences for this portrait of sartorial, excellence, exuberance, deliverance. Pardon my stream of posh utterances; I'm just superlatively impressed by this spectacle you are rocking..
https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara

Eriedits: I like British style. It's simple but elegant, and I like...

er Styles Rocker:...I can see the striking resemblance between that definition and your style. I absolutely adore the stupendously edgy aesthetic! I see innumerable reasons to curate this simply stunning Men's Fashion Week outfit. Triple trouble! The dress, satchel and last but not least, that deliriously elegant fedora - the perfect combination. Where my I buy find that wish-list worthy fedora hat? Never before has a fedora make the WHOLEsome fashion week set so happy. How do you define your personal style?

Eriedits: Normally, I LOVE been quirky. I like effortlessness...

er Styles Rocker:...in other words, sprezzatura....
yes please

 www.twitter.com/Zokayakamara
 Eriedits:..in my outfits. I LOVE all the colors...

er Styles Rocker:...Quirky, feminine and chic. Your style tick all the desirable boxes. You pull off the Fashion Week aesthetic with precision, panache and flair. Against this backdrop, I am supremely keen to discover what fashion labels makeup this winning formula that you are unveiling at London Collections: Men. Fedora first, please

Eriedits: This one is actually Marks and Spencer; M&S...


er Styles Rocker:....No self-respecting fashion designer could ever guess. Wow! that fedora hat is seismically immersive. I have never, EVER, spotted a sartorial element looking so impressive; super formidable. Oh my gosh! It's perfect. It's wonderful. I LOVE it, excessively. I want it, endlessly; it was designed, crafted, particularly for me. Only ridiculously cool accessories like this can make stylist, beg, fall in love.  How many fedoras have you ensconced in your wardrobe?


Eriedits: How many?

er Styles Rocker:. yes, please. Please tell us, tell me

Eriedits: Just a few

er Styles Rocker:.Just a few? I thought you knew. Other fashionistas must have told you. As rigorous as the morning dew, fedoras definitely suit you, in my point of view.

Eriedits: I LOVE different styles...

er Styles Rocker:.What do you love about fedoras the different styles?



Eriedits: I think it's comfortable...

er Styles Rocker:....also admirable...

Eriedits:...And you can wear it in summer...

er Styles Rocker:....whether it's summer, fall or Winter - every style is supremely versatile, you can rock them with other edgy elements

Eriedits: Exactly!

er Styles Rocker:....Supremely versatile. I just cannot over emphasize that established fact. I'm sure the WHOLEsome Fashion Week set realizes. What else are you rocking. Oh my gosh! That coat!

Eriedits: This one?

er Styles Rocker:.yes, please. Yours, not mine.

Eriedits: It's actually my bridesmaid dress

er Styles Rocker:.Your bridesmaid dress?

yes!

yes please

er Styles Rocker:.Wow! It's the best. Yes, please!

Eriedits: These pants (trousers, not underwear) They are actually my mom's.

er Styles Rocker:.Wow! Your mother's trousers! Her fashion taste is discerningly arousing. I'm impressed.

Eriedits: I will tell her that

er Styles Rocker:.So is yours. Please tell he that also. I'd thoroughly enjoy watching your style as it grows. heaven knows, that respectable would be remarkable, that sight would be delectable delight...How stunning...

Eriedits:...This bag?

er Styles Rocker:.yes. That satchel you are rocking

Eriedits: I bought it along time ago in Korea

er Styles Rocker:.From Korea?

yes.


yes please

er Styles Rocker:.Wow! We LOVE Korea also. That's why I'm booming. I'm sure you could tell. That satchel is BLOOMING on trend and effortlessly unassuming...What fashion house designed it?

I don't remember

er Styles Rocker:.Never Mind. What's in a brand name! it's the uproarious design that's stealing all the thunder, tearing hearts asunder. Now that's something to remember. It's supremely chic and functional. It boasts the distinguishing of hallmarks of the ultra modern, 21st century aesthetic...Oh my gosh! Those shoes!

Eriedits: These are from Korea too.

er Styles Rocker:.From Korea? Also? Wow! Lucky you! It appears you visit South Korea very often, like me, you must be smitten,

Quite often!

er Styles Rocker:.I'm super jealous. I LOVE Korea fashion like is my friend; it's always on trend. No wonder your style is so adorable, formidable, admirable...tell me, what do you like about  London Collections: Men?

Eriedits: I LOVE British style...

er Styles Rocker:..I know!

Eriedits:..it's classic, elegance...


er Styles Rocker: Oh excellence. Those sentiments defines your style today - elegance, chicness, creativity and, er, sweetness. Your style look the art. It's clear, so everyone can see. We have seen these key elements you are rocking today, so please, you must let me know, I'm begging you, what other statement elements are you saving in your wardrobe?

Eriedits: What else?

er Styles Rocker: YeS, please!

Eriedits: I LOVE feathers.

er Styles Rocker: You like?

Eriedits: Yes. I have a lot of  fUr feather

er Styles Rocker: That's, er...

Miss Ouiai: ...Nice?

er Styles Rocker:...delicious! Stop putting worlds, i mean, WORDS in my mouth and focus your camera on the subject...

Eriedits:...Prints, nude colors with feminine details...

er Styles Rocker: They are in vogue this spring, summer season. So what fashion brands do you like to make space for in your collection? both designers and high-street, please.

Eriedits: I LOVE Louis Vuitton...(ponders) What else? I also LOVE , I definitely LOVE Chanel.

er Styles Rocker: The WHOLEsome Fashion Week world is in love with Chanel, since time immemorial.

Eriedits: Exactly! (ponders) And what else? I LOVE High-street brands

er Styles Rocker: For example

Eriedits: H&M, Zara. Excellence!

er Styles Rocker: Even their HUMBLE samples bears the hallmark of opulence...

...small boutiques. Those are my favorites.

er Styles Rocker: Those are super discerning choices. Those fashion labels are equally popular among the fashionistas both at London Fashion Week and London Collections Men. On that note, before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission t publish this video on our psychedelic youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?

Eriedits: Yes, of course

er Styles Rocker: Once again your style is INSANELY immersive. We are highly impressed. Thanks for sharing your IMMENSE styles along with your imaginative ideas. Enjoy your time at London Collections Men
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Ouiai




No comments:

Post a Comment