-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Daniela Ciocan at London Fashion Week (AW16)

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Daniela Ciocan at London Fashion Week (AW16)

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: (gushes, er, rhythmically) That fedora! Oh my gosh! How tremendous it looks! The fedora envy among the ‎fashion week set is palpable, ER, contagious and fierce. I'm super jealous. My gosh, I adore the iridescent colour. I'm in love with its breathtaking aura. That's why I'm helplessly hyperventilating. I NEED one. What more could a stylist ask for. I LOVE London Fashion Week. Thank you heaven for London Fashion Week. That fedora has made my day. Speaking about days, what can I say, I simply ADORE fridays...‎LFW AW16 SS16 https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
Daniela Ciocan: (smiles) Oh, thank you. That's nice.
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: You're welcome. First of all, your outfit, TODAY, at London Fashion Week (gasps, breathlessly) looks SUPER amazing, stellar! Oh my gosh! I LOVE London Fashion Week. Thanks to heaven for London Fashion Week. What day is today? Friday? What a day! I LOVE fridays. First and foremost, all the sartorial elements are fascinating, however, I adore that FLAMING fedora the most. LFW AW16 I'm highly keen to discover the divine inspiration for this STUPENDOUS aesthetic you are portraying at London Fashion Week http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com


Daniela Ciocan: (gasp for breath) There is no inspiration (laughs) I like to wear things that are comfortable, so I don't worry too much...As long as it's comfortable, a bit edgy. This is me. So I'm comfortable. The dress that I'm wearing is very laid back
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: This dress that you are rocking is far from pared back, nevertheless, it's the cream in the pack.
Daniela Ciocan:...Yes. Comfortable!
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Well, it's not just comfortable, it also looks stupendous and appealing simultaneously...Please tell me, what fashion labels you are actually rocking in this style. That FLAMING fedora, first, please.
Daniela Ciocan: My hat (touches fedora, possessively) is from Urban Outfitters...

Mr Styles, er, UltrA:...That fedora! Oh my gosh! How tremendous it looks! The fedora envy among the fashion week set is palpable, contagious and fierce. I'm super jealous. My gosh, I adore the iridescent colour. I'm in love with its breathtaking aura. That's why I'm helplessly hyperventilating. I NEED one. What more could a stylist ask for. I LOVE London Fashion Week. Thank you heaven for London Fashion Week. That fedora has made my day. Speaking about days, what can I say, I simply ADORE fridays...
Daniela Ciocan:...So is my my bag....I ABSOLUTELY love that brand...
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: That handbag is ABSOLuTELY amazing. The brand is dazzling; so is its sartorial designs; I wouldn't swap it for the world...
Daniela Ciocan:...The coat is from Zara
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Zara is super popular among the discerning Fashion Week set, every season, every year...
Daniela Ciocan: And this one (shows off dress) again,is from Urban Outfitters...
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: It's a dress, yes?
Daniela Ciocan:...(opens jacket) A dress
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: I'm a fan; I LOVE the gorgeous, psychedelic and stupendous patterns.
Daniela Ciocan: Yea. Exactly
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: The silhouette is so AMAZING...
Daniela Ciocan: It has long sleeves and this (scarf) is a present from a friend who has been to Morocco.
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Such a precious accessory. Enjoy it, immensely. Do you have the name of it's designer?
Daniela Ciocan: Erm. No! I think it's one of those scarves you buy in a market, when you go Egypt or Morocco. It's a nice, cashmere scarf, so it feels really really nice...

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: the fabric looks, er,...
Miss Bivolaru:...(suggests word) Nice?
Mr Styles, er, UltrA:...Vibrant! Marvellous! The colors also....
Daniela Ciocan: Thank you.It's not necessarily my colour. I don't really wear pink, but this scarf goes with everything, so it actually suits me
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Brilliantly...I can REALLY see that...So what's your colour then? You mentioned that this scarf is not your colour.

Daniela Ciocan: Surprisingly. Lately, I'm wearing quite a lot of dark colours....
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Is this your colour palette preference, your reverence? Or is it just for today?
Daniela Ciocan: Which one?
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: You mentioned that you are wearing lots of dark colours -
Daniela Ciocan: Oh, dark colours! lately; for the last 6 to 12 months, I've been wearing dark colors. It's VERY easy...I just prefer...
Mr Styles, er, UltrA:...The midnight colour palette is a winning aesthetic; it's SUPER versatile. You may coordinate it, easily with any vibrant colour, any other element to furter enhance its attractiveness, its appeal
Daniela Ciocan: Yes. Absolutely.

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Those boots! Where on earth are they from? How much did you pay for them?
Daniela Ciocan: I LOVE these boots. I don't remember the brand...I bought them from brand Ali (Aliexpress?) You can buy from their website. Nice designers...
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Cool. After checking out your outfit, I'll check out their website. Those footwear are AMAZING. I like them
Daniela Ciocan: They are so comfortable
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Quite stylish also; they boast functionality, grace and, er, style. What else could a designer ask for?
Daniela Ciocan:...I bought my gloves from HOuse of Fraser

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Excellence! Amazement!
Daniela Ciocan: These accessories, I think they are from House of Fraser...
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: ...What's in a name! It's the beauty that you can actually visualize; realize, that's the most important thing
Daniela Ciocan: (excitedly) Exactly! And my earrings - from a very nice boutique in Hampstead. Erm. I think it's called Kamilla (Ruberg) It's beautiful. I'd recommend it. it's not far from the train station. they have nice, hand-made jewellery.

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: What can I say! Amazing! I'll have to check them out - after London Fashion Week, of course. Their jewellery looks completely STUPENDOUS and...
Daniela Ciocan: (laughs) Oh, thank you
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: ...Exhilaratingly gorgeous. I REALLY love them, myself...So London Fashion Week, you are here today, what in heaven's name is happening here? What's the appeal, for you, personally? What do you LIKE about the bi annual showcase?
Daniela Ciocan: So, I think I like the streetstyles...People are super trendy (looks over her ensemble) like quite inspiring

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Just like yourself; your outfit is QUITE inspiring - awe-inspiring. That's why I can never grow tired of admiring it.
Daniela Ciocan: Everything seems to come from london.I don't know what to say - the fashion, the culture...
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: craftsmanship, creativity
Daniela Ciocan:...Alot of creativity.Just walk on the street...
Mr Styles, er, UltrA:...Just walk the sidewalk...
Daniela Ciocan:...and you'll see the people with different styles. You can tell by the way they look; the type of looks - that's how they...

Mr Styles, er, UltrA:...They mean business. They take the business of styling, seriously
Daniela Ciocan: Yes. Very comfortable. An it's a lot of individuality.
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Excellence! Speaking about elements, I'm in my element at the moment; just checking out the super cool elements in your sprezzatura outfit; especially that FLAMING fedora. How many do you have in your collection, incidentally?
Daniela Ciocan: (laughs) I have many!
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Approximately???
Daniela Ciocan: I'll say 5. Your'e not talking...(other types of hat) ?
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Fedoras, yes.
Daniela Ciocan: Yes. Five!

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: My gosh! Why do you harbour so many fedoras in your wardrobe?
Daniela Ciocan: Where from?
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Why do you have so may fedoras?
Daniela Ciocan: (adoringly) I LOVE fedoras!
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: What's the intrigue?
Daniela Ciocan: They are sustainable, so representative. I always wanted to have nice accessories. I think, with a hat...

Mr Styles, er, UltrA:...a fedora...
Daniela Ciocan: ...You can't go wrong
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Amen! Yes, you may say that again. What's the role of a fedora in your outfits? In the aeshtetic you portray, every day?
Daniela Ciocan: it's the most important thing in an outfit,it doesn't matter what else I'm wearing

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: I'll underline that statement about a statement fedora while the whole Fashion Week set takes note. I endorse that unreservedly, helplessly. Excellence! So what other HERO clothes are in your wardrobe. We simply must have the full and complete picture of your modern style.
Daniela Ciocan: I like comfortabe styles, everything has to be super laid-back, super comfortable. I'd say androgyny outfits. yea. And loads of dresses. i love dresses...
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Soon it will be the summer dress season, so wait to eat your heart out...Like your outfit, your accent is super beautiful. Where are you from, by the way?
Daniela Ciocan: Romania

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: We LOVE Romania!
Daniela Ciocan: Thank you
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Completely! Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?
Daniela Ciocan: (hesitates) Erm. We need to have a look first, then definitely.
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Bivolaru

No comments:

Post a Comment