-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: HAIDA at London Fashion Week (ss16)

Saturday 27 February 2016

HAIDA at London Fashion Week (ss16)

er Styles Rocker: (gushes, er, poetically) Look! That STRIKING ‪London Fashion W‬edek fedora hat‬! In fact, way ahead of the supper, I mean SUPER fine #Zara biker jacket(the next smash hit from your closet) Boasting the most characterful silhouette, hue and design, that forever 21 fedora is my all time favourite element in the pack.  .

https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings
https://www.facebook.com/zokaya.kamara

er Styles Rocker: (continues the onslaught)... that Van Gogh tinged fedora should be in mine; spot for it in my collection; as a matter of fact. I would like you to know, I'm gleefully HOOKED to its deity presence; such a huge fan (like I'm of #ALLTIMELOW by #DIRTYLAUNDRY), of this, erm, fashion week interpretation, model of sartorial perfection; that, erm, stupendously chic version. That's my future #fedora you are rocking right now. I'm enamoured with that tailored masterpiece! I'd ROCK the hit out of it even if I'm hitch-hiking in jeans; I'd still be immaculately dressed anyway. Accessories as on trend stylish as this, are the ones to watch....
....
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week; ‪‎#ss16‬, is Haida Yusof Yeomans, Editor at #Listmagazine and Harper's BAZAAR Malaysia, Fashion Stylist. Curating sprezzatura styles for Sidewalk Darlings' - A Retro Spective of Artwork Styles and Aesthetics is London Fashion Week honorary cheerleader, fedora aficionado and (a pupil of Fedora Promotion, and Styles and Aesthetics, at The School of Frock) is er Styles Rocker.   http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
er Styles Rocker: swoons breathlessly) Your #LFW outfit looks ABSOLUTELY stunning today, Picasso material. It takes my breath away. I'm SERIOUSLY struggling to breathe. The individual elements are super NEAT and beautiful. That's why the Fashion Editors look at them with bedroom eyes; that's why my day is made. However, there is something, breath-taking, extraordinarily special about that FLAMING #fedora by Forever 21. Where is the ADORE button? (I Don't Know - #OzzyOsbourne) I'd be first in line to press it. Clearly, I have fallen for that sartorial babe already. It's the chosen one, as far as I'm concerned. Oh my!
HAIDA: Thank you very much

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: I'm really really intoxicated with its appeal, classic beauty and the creativity you, evidently invested into it. Creativity!

Haida: (laughs)

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: I'm super intrigued to discover the inspiration behind this glorious Fashion Week aesthetic.

Haida: Erm. I guess I love - the seventies..

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: You are not alone. The Fashion Week seek seems to be obsessed, immersed in the era.

Haida: I don't know if that makes any sense...
Mr Styles, er, UltrA: It makes a whole lot of sense; it highlights your discerning fashion sense
 Haida: I try to incorporate something bohemian in the mix, something retro, some colours and all the quirks

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: The mix looks like sheer excellence. You pull off the aesthetic with pancake; sorry I meant panache and skill. It does shines. Yes. Completely. What's your personal style? I just wanted to ask you that

Haida: My style is pretty much anything goes

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Well, you are in the right place at the right time; Planet London Fashion Week. That's the precise essence of the fashion week style.

HAIDA: It has to be comfortable. I'll not wear something that looks good but not comfortable and, er, I'll try anything from the High-street to designers-wear....Vintage stores

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Completely. Experimentation, innovation ad versatility is the stylish way forward. A stylist must be prepared to take risks, be edgy, break boundaries, establish new dimensions. Moreover, it develops your craft and enhances your sartorial innovation.

Yes. I agree with that

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: The fashion brands! Can you tell me the labels you are actually rocking in the winning ensemble Fedora first, please

I'm wearing Monki pants (trousers) These shoes are cute vintage find (orange colour)
mr, er, Styles UltrA: Wow! They are stunning. The colour is super fierce. I love them, stupendously!

HAIDA: These (clutch) and this top (yellow) are by Moto Guo; a designer from back home

What's the designers's name?

Moto Guo

Spell it out for me please

(spells) M O T O G U O

Excellence! I'm in my element just checking out his gorgeous, to die for elements. Yes.

ANd my jacket is from Zara and...

mr, er, Styles UltrA: ....Last but definitely NOT least..

Haida:... Hat is from Forever 21


Look! That STRIKING ‪LFW‬ fedora hat‬! In fact, way ahead of the supper, I mean SUPER fine Zara biker jacket(the next smash hit from your closet) Boasting the most characterful silhouette, hue and design, that forever 21 fedora is my all time favourite element in the pack

HAIDA: Thank you very much
mr, er, Styles UltrA: How may fedoras do you have in your collection, incidentally?

HAIDA: I have (sharply) I have 10 of them

mr, er, Styles UltrA: Why on earth do you possess so many fedora hats for one stylist

HAIDA: I LOVE hats. A hat changes you entire outfit. You can go from peppy to bohemian, to something a little bit more relaxed. I don't know

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: I agree with you, COMPLETELY. In fact, I’d be heavily dissipated, I meant disappointed, if you fedoras did not mean that much to you. a vast number of fashion week fashionistas who I conversed with today, expressed similar sentiments, so I do appreciate where you are coming from....London Fashion Week; tell me, concisely, what's the appeal.

HAIDA: Erm. I think it's street-style. There is so much. There is so many variety of styles, individual expressions. The designers here are just so AMAZING and loveable. This is what attracts me to LOndon Fashion Week
 Mr Styles, er, UltrA: This is what attracts me to your style; it's amazement. So welcome to London, most importantly, welcome to London Fashion Week. Brilliance! Your style is edgy and contemporary. We are delighted that you came. To London Fashion Week. We just want to welcome you. Welcome your sprezzatura style. Thanks for sharing your impeccable style with us. We love Malaysia.

Thank you

Mr Styles, er, UltrA: Before you walk eh sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on your youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings

HAIDA: Yes! Of course!
....
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/
Portraits by Miss Laennec

2 comments:

  1. I really satisfied with your post. It really has great volume of information. Keep the good work going.
    Pakistan online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome AND ALSO interesting thread. brilliant simple steps you have always shared with us. Thanks. merely carry on composing this specific post. PERFECTMENSLEISURESUITS

    ReplyDelete