-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Miss Mahmood at London Collections Men

Friday 5 February 2016

Miss Mahmood at London Collections Men

mr Styles UltrA*: (swoons breathlessly) Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous looking fedora hat! Its cool, AMAZING and charming silhouette top my aesthetic list. That claret colour looks EROGENOUS, I mean GORGEOUS. Like you, I also have a River Island fedora in my ever growing fedora repertoire. it's dated LCM ‎SS14, but that doesn't matter. I still rock it all day, every day. Beauty is in the eyes of Sidewalk Darlings camera lens. Strike a pose then https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/
The Fashion Week fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Collections Men is Payzee Mahmood. She's a Stylist, Merchandiser and journalist. Steal her fine display of style by teaming a statement fedora by River Island with Topshop blazer, RAEY jacket, Puma sneakers and Karen Millen denim trousers. mr Styles UltrA*, ensures that not even the Fashion Editors or Stylists outdo him in the style stakes, by rocking his relished model fedora from Calvin Klein, styles with Converse shoes, FOLK jumper, MARK LAW tailored trousers, ALEXANDRE tie, GIEVES & HAWKES and last but not least, Bruce Field biker jacket.

mr Styles UltrA*: Your outfit looks SUPER outstanding today. Your LCM outfit looks SUPER outstanding today; even lovelier. It's the emblem; the high definition of LOVELY; It's AMAZES and inspires the whole Fashion Week set. The best dressed woman at Men's Fashion Week is doing an impromptu photo-shoot and a mini interview with Sidewalk Darlings mr Styles UltrA*. What an eternal honour! Look! All the sartorial elements are delicious. However, that fedora is the hottest ONE in my book. I want it. What a lucky fashionista! You!
Miss Mahmood: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA*: Your'e welcome. Understandably, I'm highly interested to discover the inspiration behind this sophisticated aesthetic; this look.
Miss Mahmood: To be honest, a lot of warmth so I try to layer up QUITE a lot today - and comfort as well. So I just want to be comfortable in sneakers and...
mr Styles UltrA*:...So this style portrayal is a reflection of the inclement weather and how cold it is on the London Collections Men sidewalk?
Miss Mahmood: (nods) Yes! (she further explains other influence on her choice of sartorial elements)
mr Styles UltrA*: Brilliance! How do yo define that aesthetic? that look?
Miss Mahmood: It's QUITE neat; put together neatly. The colours - similar tones...a shade of different colours here and there
mr Styles UltrA*: Super cool! So what fashion labels are you rocking? First and foremost, that STRIKING fedora!
Miss Mahmood: (touches fedora, affectionately) It's a River Island fedora from Last winter.
mr Styles UltrA*: Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous looking fedora hat! Its cool, AMAZING and charming silhouette top my aesthetic list. That claret colour looks EROGENOUS, mean GORGEOUS. I have a River Island fedora in my ever growing fedora repertoire. it's dated #LCM #SS14, but that doesn't matter. I still rock it all day, every day. Beauty is in the eyes of Sidewalk Darlings camera lens. Strike a pose then.
Miss Mahmood:...My jacket is from a charity shop
mr Styles UltrA*: Oh awesome. Wow! (coos) what a find! What a discovery! That BEAUTY is a stupendous value for money
Miss Mahmood: It's REALLY nice and warm...
mr Styles UltrA*: It looks that way! Incredibly beautiful! Completely! The silhouette is ultra RIVETING! In another word, Perfect.
Miss Mahmood: I LOVE it...
mr Styles UltrA*:...I LOVE it more than you though...

..Miss Mahmood:It's oversized...The blazer that I'm wearing is sort of, like, a feminine, structured blazer which is also from a charity shop, but it's....

mr Styles UltrA*: ...excellent!
Miss Mahmood:...It's originally from Topshop...

mr Styles UltrA*: ...Brilliance! I simply adore the aesthetic. It would be my choice also. The silhouette AMAZES. Topshop is one of the few fashion boutiques where I shop until I - STOP
Miss Mahmood: Thank you. My jeans are Karen Millen. So they were also bought from a charity shop.

mr Styles UltrA*:You charity shop champion. Wow! That's such a bargain!
Miss Mahmood: Yea! (laughs)

mr Styles UltrA*:....tremendous value for money. that wide-legged trousers' shape is super stylish
Miss Mahmood: Yes! And (shows off sneakers) Puma. I'm wearing just standard, comfortable Puma.
mr Styles UltrA*: That aesthetic sets the standard. It renders the overall outfit more effortless. You coordinated the elements beautifully; QUITE skilfully. The style radiates with flair; STUPENDOUS flair...
Miss Mahmood: (laughter pierce the fashionable air) Thank you

mr Styles UltrA*: Have you attended London Collections Men before?
Miss Mahmood: Yes! I think this is probably my fifth or sixth seasons.
mr Styles UltrA*: Wow! That's adoration! That's unadulterated adulation! How did you prepare for this season's showcase?
Miss Mahmood: I'f I'm honest with you, I was very lazy this year...

mr Styles UltrA*: You are VERY honest with me...
Miss Mahmood: I did everything VERY last minute. I didn't prepare too well, to be honest.. I'm just taking each day as it comes.

mr Styles UltrA*: To be honest, that approach suits you superbly. You did'n t prepare adequately, however, your style portrayal gives the impression that you have injected a substantial amount of thought and creativity into this aesthetic. Just look at it; it looks super STUPENDOUS!
Miss Mahmood: Oh thank you. I literally woke up this morning and thought 'this will work (laughs)
mr Styles UltrA*: Such authority! Such breath. To be honest, that style analyst leaves me COMPLETELY breathless.What do you LOVE about Men's Fashion Week?
Miss Mahmood: To be honest, it's REALLY a nice time to see men...
mr Styles UltrA*:....and CHIC women like your self...
Miss Mahmood: ...make QUITE a lot of effort. Obviously, we have have Women's' Fashion Week(London Fashion Week) where we see a lot of women (dressed up, immaculately)...It's just nice to see men going the extra mile at London Collections Men...
mr Styles UltrA*: Completely! And our mission is to make this a way of life, isn't it? You have gone an ENORMOUS number of extra mile with your style today. SO I take my hat off to you.
Miss Mahmood: Exactly! It's nice to see...
.mr Styles UltrA*: ..Speaking about men making an effort in the style stakes during Men's Fashion Week, how would you describe my outfit?
Miss Mahmood: Your outfit, I'd say, is, er,...
...(passer-by, Mr Kronehit) VERY nice!
...
ALL INDULGES IN RAUCOUS LAUGHTER
...
mr Styles UltrA*: Oh, bless. Thank you
Miss Mahmood: *(still laughing, turns and points at passer-by walking away). Exactly what he said! I'd say almost...with a twist. The blaze ir REALLY cool. You have a sweater to make it a bit more casual. And you are wearing sneakers, so...
mr Styles UltrA*: ...More importantly, I'm rocking a powerful, dominate, on trend fedora...
Miss Mahmood: ...Its got a REALLY nice gentleman touch to it.
mr Styles UltrA*: Thank you. (nods, appreciatively) Coming from you, they style analyst and purveyor, I take that, your take on my outfit, as a HUGE compliment, a boost
Miss Mahmood: Yes (smiles) You look lovely!
mr Styles UltrA*: Your outfit looks even lovelier. It's the emblem; the high definition of LOVELY; It's MAZES and inspires the whole Fashion Week set. The best dressed woman at Ten's Fashion Week is doing an impromptu photo-shoot and a mini interview with Sidewalk Darlings mr Styles UltrA*. What an honour! Look! All the elements are delicious. However, That fedora is the hottest ONE in my book. I want it. What a lucky fashionista! You!
Miss Mahmood: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA*: NO, thank you. I'm so impressed with your dress, my tongue can't find words to speak, my knees are weak. There is no better place to be today than here at Men's Fashion Week. So thanks for sharing a leaf, out of your style poetry, with me...
Miss Mahmood: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA*: We're SUPER happy that you shared your time and of course, your inimitable, sprezzatura style with us. Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your percussion, sorry, your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called, er, Sidewalk Darlings?
Miss Mahmood: Of course
mr Styles UltrA*: Thank you! Oh my gosh! that handbag! You didn't mention it at all. How could you g=forget? How could I overlook? It looks suepr psychedelic!
Miss Mahmood: The bag is from a market in Sweden...
mr Styles UltrA*:....Oh! It must be from Les Market. That accessory amaze me, always. That colour, like daisies, is so superb, STUPENDOUS
Miss Mahmood: Thank you
mr Styles UltrA*: ...(continues rhapsodising) It takes my breath away...
Miss Mahmood: (laughs, heartily)
INSTAGRAM - SidewalkDarlings
TWITTER - @ZokayaKamara
Contributing Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Darlings - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - SidewalkDarlings
SidewalkDarlings - http://sidewalkDarlings blogspo
SIDEWALK - http://allthatrageseries.blogspot/

Portraits by Miss Gomes

No comments:

Post a Comment