-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Fashion Week

Tuesday 30 September 2014

at London Fashion Week

LOOKING #sprezzatura cool in elements (#separates) from #MrPorter, #TKmaxx and the #Highstreet, Mr Annibali, sidewalk muse and #Poster #Gentleman for Sidewalk Aesthetics, ogles the #outfit worn by Kelly Cross (Head of Brand at #NewLook)
 
 
MR Annibali: I love ALL the elements that #makeup your #LFW #outfit. The classic aesthetic is breathtaking. I embrace your style. Where on earth can one buy these beautifully textured elements? I can't think of no other place to go on a #shoppingspree for clothes

...
 KELLY: Thank you. The #pieces are all from New Look.

Annibali: Your outfit is a superb ambassador for New Look. No wonder you look so #stylish. I love New Look. #highfashion at affordable prices.....Wow! This duster #coat is a top beauty! You are one lucky #fashionista; it's a HUGE star; hence my favourite.
 .....

MR: Annibali: Needless to say, the #trousers are looking GREAT! Wow! I love London Fashion Week. I want a trousers like it, please....How did you decide what to wear to London Fashion Week?

KELLY: Checks are #ontrend so I opted for it, then I added a pop of colour witht he yellow blouse. If I see this outfit on someone else, I'd say she knows the #trends for winter. I tend to go for #looks that are #fashionable and #classic.


Annibali: Those #shoes are beautiful; priceless. I like them. Gorgeous #blouse, by the way. I ABSOLUTELY love it. Its color is SO...AMAZING!
....

Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Aesthetics - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - TVsidewalk
#Photography by Barcelone
Follow our fashion blog: Sidewalk Aesthetics http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
[Sidewalk Aesthetics - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment