-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: at London Collections: Men

Friday 19 September 2014

at London Collections: Men

PINTSIZED Mr Trierweiler, a #mannequin #stylist at the sidewalk's #Gallery of #Sidewalk #Aesthetics and #Presenter of #SidewalkAesthetics at #TVsidewalk, was at #FashionWeek; London Collections: Men; #LCM, scouting for #sprezzatura #styles ...among fashionistas.
 
Naturally, he wore a well thought out #outfit(#Jaeger #suit, #Ikon #Boots, #Icas #fedora) Just look at the details, colour, textures, the design. Wow! The style; was a BLASTED #artForm; a workOfArt to fall, head over #heels for.
…..
MR Trierweiler could not resist Nadia’s #stylish #ensemble(pictured). Hello New York Fashion Week; #NYFW
….
Trierweiler: Your outfit is so beautiful. What brands are you wearing?
NADIA: Erm…I don’t remember…Let me see - #DorothyPerkins, #Primark

Trierweiler:….What an AMAZING consolation this jacket is? Wow! I LOVE it. I don't care about the price; I just SUPER want it. It can be styled with so many other elements in my wardrobe. I am after a CHIC and DEAR jacket; one with the finest aesthetic. I have a feeling this is the one.
….
Trierweiler: This #tailored trousers! What a beautiful.... It makes me think of immeasurable heaven; so entertaining. I'd DEFINITELY try it on. I can express hundreds of other emotions it ignite in me - but I will not. I bet it's aesthetic was sensational even before it was finished. It's absolutely perfection.

Trierweiler: Cool. what is your personal style?
NADIA: Classy #vintage

Trierweiler: what's the appeal of classy vintage?
NADIA: Being modest and considerate of the people you be an icon and set example of

Trierweiler: Thank you. The color of this jacket is so amazing, tell me...

NADIA: I don't really have a story about it. It's just pretty basic to go with what I am wearing

......
Fashion Editor of Sidewalk Aesthetics - Zokaya Kamara
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube chanel - TVsidewalk
#Photography by Harry
Follow our fashion blog: Sidewalk Aesthetics http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
[Sidewalk Aesthetics - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara

No comments:

Post a Comment