-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Terrence's #LondonFashionWeek outfit

Sunday 20 April 2014

Terrence's #LondonFashionWeek outfit

PIXIE: Welcome to #LondonFashionWeek; #LFW..I'm PIXIE, better known as the sidewalk's #FirstGentleman. I am a #FashionPresenter at #TVsidewalk and #mannequin #stylist at the sidewalk's #FashionHouse...EACH #creation ...you are #wearing, is looking GREAT; simply beautiful. #Dapperlicious! This #aesthetic is honourable; in a FLAMING different #league. Top league.It's the best; better than all the rest . #SOAMAZING! This #ensemble is classic, smart and beautiful. I love your #style....What do you do, by the way?


TERRENCE
I'm an #artist
............................
#wiwt #PFW; #LFW #LAfashionWeek #ParisFashionWeek #fashion #streetstyles
#FashionEditor, #fashionblogger - Zokaya Kamara]
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk
Photography by Thicke

Follow #fashionblog: #TheSidewalkDarlings
http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
[#TheSidewalkDarlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara ]
........................
PIXIE
Your #coat is #TOOcute...#what #brand is it?

TERRENCE
#Balenciaga

PIXIE
 #Balenciaga does lovely summer dresses also....That #bag! #Wow! I MUST get some information about it...

TERRENCE
....It's from #Hermès #boutique

Unmistakeably..it's the BOMB!I'll miss it when you leave.. it's the perfect #accessory. ...The #sidewalkGentleman, me, decree that...that. It #looks like #therealthing..

TERRENCE

No #imitation! It's the real deal



PIXIE
#Goodstuff...Tell me about those #boots

TERRENCE
They were #designed by #Cheapmonday

PIXIE
They are too #CUTE. I don't own a pair; that's not fair...What #inspired this aesthetic?

TERRENCE

Well, I started with the bag. #Then I simply choose #pieces that coordinate with it...

PIXIE
This is #SoAmazing What are you looking forward to doing at #LondonfashionWeek; #LFW

TERRENCE

I just want to take in the energy, erm, and I'm with my #friends

PIXIE

You mean your #fashionFRENZy?

No comments:

Post a Comment