-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Carmen's London #FashionWeek outfit

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Carmen's London #FashionWeek outfit


PERRY (aka #SidewalkGentleman) Carmen, this #ensemble is absolutely stunning, precious and breathtaking. This is definitely the best-looking #attire I have seen at #LondonFashionWeek. EVER! On a scale of 1 to 9, I'm so impressed with it, I'd give it... give it 11...No #LFW is hotter..I love it, stupendously.
................................................
#ParisFashionWeek #streetstyles, #PFW, #fashion, #menswear, #womenswear


.#FashionEditor, #fashionblogger - Zokaya Kamara]
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk
 
Cinematography by
里田まい 激太り 
 
 [Follow #fashionblog: #TheSidewalkDarlings
 
[#TheSidewalkDarlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara
...............................


CARMEN
It sure is, thanks

PERRY
The statement #coat is very nice. The #fitting is on point..where did you purchase it?

I got it from #Zara

PERRY
#Zara ALWAYS. It's preferable....I love the matching #hat?

Christina

PERRY
It looks so cool and desirable. It must be a awesome feeling to have it on

AWESOME!

PERRY
(gushed)
That #skirt! Wow!

It's from #ASOS

PERRY
I wear #boots from #ASOS..Your skirt take my breath away....Last but not least; those shoes!

CARMEN
#Moschino

PERRY
The fitting looks perfect

Thanks, it fits quite well.

PERRY
Your #clutch is a pretty picture...

Thanks...The brand is #Louboutin

Unmistakeable..Wow! It is lovely..One can only say good things about it...and your #shoes?

Moschino

PERRY
I asked you about your #shoes already, but thanks for replying again...It's BLASTED hot

Thank you


PERRY

nice-looking outfit..super-stunning #textures.....I'll daydream about...Have fun, you deserve it it.

No comments:

Post a Comment