-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Maurizio #London #Fashion Week outfit

Thursday 10 April 2014

Maurizio #London #Fashion Week outfit


[ #TheSidewalkDarlings] 紅van McConaughey, aka the #SidewalkGentleman, #suitedAndBooted, obviously, a serial #teethmodel, sometimes #legsmodel, #fashion #presenter at #TVsidewalk and #mannequin #stylist at the sidewalk's #FashionHouse, interviwed the #dandy Maurizio at #London #Fashion Week.


紅van McConaughey:
(#swooning) Oh my goodness! You are #wearing a very sophisticated #LondonFaShionWeek; #LFW #outfit. Not even #nakedness or the blasted #ubiquitous (clearing throat) #twerking, compare to this #kickass aesthetic..I like it; ALOT. I'm very excited! Each element is a #beauty. Performing in perfect synchronization, they are SMOKING hot. You deserve an #academyaward for this #style. From a distance, I'm sure the #fashionpack is taking notes..

....................
#FashionEditor, #fashionblogger - Zokaya Kamara]
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk
Photography by #Connery aka #Masters
#wiwt #fashion #ParisFashionWeek; #PFW,

Follow #fashionblog: #TheSidewalkDarlings
http://sidewalknarratives.blogspot.com/ ]
[#TheSidewalkDarlings - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara ]
........................................

MAURIZIO
Thanks.
 
 


McConaughey
Oh my gosh! Your jacket is a #demiGod. It's gorgeous...Where is it from?

Its #designer is DRIES VAN NOTEN

McConaughey
your bag is strikingly cool

Thanks, it;s from #COACH


McConaughey
(#drooling)
That #skirt!... has made my day...It's perfection incarnate, like a pancake recipe..I have the legs for it, I should try one....

(laughing)
....It's a #KILT, actually. Not a skirt.

McConaughey
(guffawing)
Oh no! Sorry, thanks for the correction. Where did you #buy it?

In the #clothes market

McConaughey
It's a gorgeous creature...I mean CREATION

Thank you

McConaughey
Your'e welcome...Any influence for this #goodLooking #aesthetic?

Erm, not really. I have always wanted a #kilt, so when I saw this one, I snapped it up quickly, then #teamed it with the other #elements I am #wearing...

McConaughey
By the way, your #boots are a salty treat...#SoAmazing!What #make are they

#Office, thank you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment