-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Selfridges denim studio

Saturday 15 June 2013

Selfridges denim studio

EVERYONE adores denim, so do the fashion-effervescent Eyeball Licking, aka the sidewalk playboy, and his sidewalk friends; Aimeee - photographer, and Mr PSCO - wardrobe stylist. Selfridges adores denim also, it seems. Its recently-launched DENIM STUDIO is exclusively dedicated to denim; from premium designer brands to Primark. Over 11,000 pairs, from over 50 brands, are on display.



PERSONAL SHOPPER, KIM: (one of hundreds milling about)

Welcome to the Denim Studio. How may I help you?

 

Eyeball Licking

WOW! This denim studio looks SICK.

 

WENDI

I have ALWAYS struggled to find the perfect pair of jeans....

 

KIM

(smiles)

Struggle no more. Selfridges understands its customers' specific needs. That's why we open the world's largest denim department - just to help you



 
................................................................................

PRINTKLEIDER

I'm so excited.....7 For All Mankind, Rag and Bone, J Brand....



ELENA

....er, Primark, Topshop...My head is spinning out of control. I don't know where to start


PRINTKLEIDER

Primark in Selfridges? What the HELL!

 

KIM

There is something for everyone. However, if you are not keen on that Primark denim for £11.00, this premium pair is yours for a meagre £11,000

 

TAMARA

WHAT? £11,000?

 

KIM

Have a good look at it. While you are doing so, eyeball this J Brand denim with bright 24K gold plated details. This is something a woman should definitley wear, when she's alive.

You joking?



.............................................................

CRISTIAN

NO way! Only YESTERDAY, I wished there was a store that help its customers find denim with the perfect fit.



KIM

 
SELFRIDGES read your mind and answer your wish

 

CRISTIAN

That's nice....I'm warming to the £11,000 pair of denim

 


Aimeee

Try it on, then I'll take a photo of you in it.

 

CRISTIAN 

Oh my gosh! I LOVE it! I'm so DENIM-STRUCK right now

 

KIM

it Looks GREAT.....How does it feel?




CRISTIAN 

SH*t. It does'nt fit. It pains me I wont be able to wear it - even ONCE..Oh No! What am I gonna wear to London Collection: Men?



Eyeball Licking

Wow!








https://twitter.com/zokayakamara

please LIKE and share this page

https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/

please FOLLOW http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment