-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: London Fashion Week - Day 1

Thursday 19 September 2013

London Fashion Week - Day 1

IoS: Good morning viewers. I'm the FASHION-ubiquitious IoS, aka the sidewalk playboy. Suited and booted, of course, I'm reporting to you LIVE from London Fashion Week. ...Oh my God! I can't help ogling and objectfying the show-goers'......outfits; particularly those that quintessentially nod to the sidewalk aesthetic.......

STYLISH AmexStyle insider concierge girl and boy flanked Zokaya, who is impeccably turned out in hero Ralph Lauren emerald vest, Steve Kettel jacket, T.M Lewin tie and, er, GEORGE hat

 
JULIA
(interrupts recording)
 
.........STOP! Ios, take it from the top please...
 
 
IoS
 
What's wrong with swooning over show-goers' outfits?
 
 
HEE
 
I'm swooning inside also. I can't wait to start capturing some of these fabulous outfits on the video camera.
 
 
JULIA
 
Nothing wrong with swooning, but instead of saying 'oh my GOD', just say oh my GOSH!


IoS

Okay boss....

JULIA

Are you ready to shoot Hee?

HEE

Sure

JULIA

Go ahead IoS


IoS
(unenthusiastically)

Good morning viewers. I'm the FASHION-ubiquitious IoS, aka the sidewalk playboy. Suited and booted, of course, I'm reporting to you LIVE from London Fashion Week...


JULIA

You are at London Fashion Week. It's the very first day. You are this wonderfully fashion-obsessed presenter from Sidewalk Darlings TV. So MANY reasons to be alot more excited in your delivery. Take it from the top please...


...............................

IoS

Welcome to Sidewalk DarlingsTV. It's day one of London Fashion Week and I'm just checking out show-goers' styles that embrace the sidewalkl aesthetic...

JULIA

.....Cut! Do it with ENERGY otherwise viewers are just gonna yawn

IoS

Sorry

Julia

That's alright...Take it from the top...Get ready HEE....Now...GO!


Ios

Welcome to Sidewalk DarlingsTV. It's day one of London Fashion Week and I'm just checking out show-goers' styles that embrace the sidewalkl aesthetic.....(walks over to Pearl) WOW! Pearl, your show stopping pieces leave me breathless...what brands inspire your gorgeous outfit today?


PEARL

Great brands. Both my T shirt and one of my bags are by Givenchy. The green bag is Dolce and Gabbana. Shoes by Prada. My shoes is by Cristopher Kane. I'm guilty of following great brands.


IoS

Your look is absolutely incredible


........................




IoS

Hello Nina and Kerry. I love your luscious outfits. attracted by the SHINE and bold colours. I'm so jealous!

[Nina and Kerry laughs]

IoS

What were you thinking when you decide to design these outfits especially for London Fashion Week?

KERRY

Well, yellow is my favourite colour...

NINA

....and mine is RED


KERRY

We wanted to look like flowers


NINA

Cute flowers

IoS

Well, you both nailed that cute look. You pulled it off. We'll take some photos of your outfits now.


NINA

Thank you

HEE

IoS, shall I photograpgh the umbrella also?

IoS

Ask Julia

JULIA

Yes please

IoS

I agree, it embraces the sidewalk aesthetic

...........................................................



IoS

You must be a style goddess to look so chic in the rain...

PATSY

I work in marketing. One of my colleagues bought me a lovely anorak and I love it. But I was not sure I wanted to be seen in it at London Fashion Week

IoS

I'm sure you would have pulled of the look effortlessly

PATSY

Thanks...Maybe next time. It always shine whenever I carry an umbrella, but not today

IoS

Lucky you. It's a beautiful partner to the rest of your outfit.


PATSY

Thanks

IoS

So how can inspired viewers steal this look?

Patsy

Well, I'm wearing INGENIUS pink umbrella......

JULIA

,....CUT!

PATSY

What's wrong?

JULIA

You are CARRYING not wearing the bag

PATSY

ok!

JULIA

Start again please


PATSY

I'm CARRYING (Julia gives the thumb up) an ASOS pink umbrella, ASOS plaid dress, Mulberry bag.....

JULIA

.....Cut

PATSY

What now?

JULIA

Everything is fine, thanks. You have mentioned the STAR pieces of your outfit. we don't want to keep you much longer, so we'll just take a few close-ups, then let you go.

PATSY

Thanks

HEE

Strike a pose please.

.........................................................

FANN
My name is Fann and I'm a fashion student.

IoS

Oh my....(Julia look at IoS)...GOSH! This is a lovely velvet dress, Fann

FANN

Thank you. I bought it, first, in citrus colour, but I didn't feel that colour suited me, so I went back to the store and exchanged it for this colour.

IoS

That was a brilliant decision. This color suits you. What brand is it please?

FANN

Anna Sui

HEE

Do you have time for a few still photos of the handbag?

FANN

I'm afraid not...I'll come back when the catwalk show is over. I'll find you. By the way, the bag was designed by a designer in Hong Kong


HEE

One photo now, please

FANN

Okay 

........................................................................


JULIA

one...two...three... GO


IoS

Sorry to take you away from your photography, Deigh, but we could not resist your sharp suit. It's making me drool...Without a doubt, you are the best dressed male at London Fashion week today

Deigh

Thank you


IoS
Your'e welcome. So what do you do?

DEIGH

I'm a photographer, presenter and stylist.

IoS

Tell us about your outfit

Deigh

Well, the suit was made by Topman, but I modified it. And my shoes are by Nike
...........................................................

PARK

is it okay to interview you for our TV show?


IoS

I'm doing a TV show also, my camera man just went inside for a bit. H'ell be back soon.


PARK

We'll be very quick...I am in love with your style...It's awesome

IoS


Thank you..I like to do it right when get ready for London Fashion Week...What do you think Julia

JULIA


You can do it since she said it's a short interview.

........................................

PARK

Your style is amazing. what were you thinking when you bought this outfit

IoS

As a stylist, fashion presenter and aspiring designers' and fashion lovers' muse, I deemed it necessary to make a statement; a lasting sartorial impression

PARK

Stunning. What is fashion?


IoS

Adopting a style that is not necessarily on trend, but is individual, impeccable, effortless and functional. A style that makes me feel confident, comfortable and appreciated by others.

....................................................................






IoS
Why are you at London Fashion Week?

Clijsters

I'm a designer and street styles' photographer.


IoS

Tell us about your outfit.

Clijsters 

I love Misguided, so both my autumn jacket and trousers are from that label.

IoS

What about your cute clutch?

Clijsters

It is self-made
..........................................
 

 
WEE
 
Why are your  eyes red? Why are tears streaming down your face?
 
 
IoS
 
Your printed blouse is the most beautiful one I have seen so far. It's so gorgeously overwhelming.
 
 
WEE
 
Thank you...My grandmother gave it to me. I bought the trousers from a vintage shop on bricklane and my bag was made by a designer in Hong Kong
 
JULIA
 
Take a close-up of the bag, Hee
 
IoS
 
And what do you do, Wee
 
WEE
 
I'm a fashion student
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
 
 
HEE
 
Helen, is it okay to get rid of the cigarette, before we photograph the side of your bag
 
HELEN
 
Okay
 
JULIA
 
It's fine, Hee. It's okay to photograpgh the side of the bag while she smokes
 
HEE
 
She threw the cigarrette away already 
 
IoS
 
Tell us about the rest of your outfit
 
HELEN
 
 My shoes are from Zara. leggings are DAGMAR, blouse....
 
JULIA
 
Cut! That's enough
..........................................................
 
 

 
IoS
 
Elizabeth, I think I have a huge crush on  your minimalistic outfit.
 
 
ELIZABETH
(laughs)
 
Your'e not the only one
 
HEE
 
Face this direction, Elizabeth, so I can get the light on you
 
IoS
 
I LOVE THIS LOOK, Elizabeth. It's so elegant and demure.
 
HEE
(teasing)
 
Shut up! I don't wanna hear your voice no more.
 
...........................................





IoS

Shilla, your palazzo trousers are amazing. I'm in love. Did you make them yourself.

SHILLA

I'm just a fashion blogger, not a designer. It's from ASOS, so is my clutch. I bought the blouse in a vintage market.


........................................................


...............................................................


IoS

The widely known fashion blogger wearing this crowd-pleaser outfit, needs no introduction....


HEE

....Really? Who is she?

......................................



..................................

IoS

Well, today at London Fashion Week, I saw some inspiring...

JULIA

CUT! You must say 'we saw', not 'I saw.' Understand?

IoS

Yes

JULIA:

Great. Start again, please!

IoS

Well, today at London Fashion Week, WE saw some inspiring...

JULIA

CUT! I don't like the word 'inspiring'. Try 'diversity'

IoS

Well, today at London Fashion Week, we saw a diversity in showgoers' fashion sense. We hope you find them inspiring. I'll see you tomorrow...

JULIA

Your'e doing fine. But at the end you should have said 'we'll' instead of 'I'll'. From the top please.

.........................................................
.words by Zokaya Kamara

Follow us https://twitter.com/zokayakamara

please LIKE and share this page https://www.facebook.com/TheSidewalkDarlings/ please

FOLLOW http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment