-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Men's Fashion Week - Day 3

Thursday 10 January 2013

Men's Fashion Week - Day 3

SUPERMODEL David Gandy and the ubiquitous sidewalk darling, Zokaya Kamara, ignited sartorial history when their subliminally handsome, and uber good-looking outfits, not only rubbed shoulders, but were also photographed together. Needless to say, this was the ultimate sartorial coup for sidewalk looks. Wow!

David wears (I guess)  Lanvin two piece suit, £1800,  Armani  single breasted coat,  £989,  Georgio Armani  Tuxedo shirt, £289,  Polo Ralph Lauren Silk tie £85, Magnanni shoes, £345,  Alexander Mcqueen socks, £50




David Gandy needs no introduction. His dapper style is still gracing catwalks the world over. On the other hand, Zokaya Kamara is very evangelistic about sidewalk looks. He's the undisputed purveyor of chic sidewalk looks.


[I know. I know I'm yet to speak about London Fashion Week - Day 5 and Day 1 and Day 2 of Men's Fashion Week. I will get back to those. I promise. We are just TOO euphoric about the coup Zokaya and his sidewalk duds pulled off on the final day of Men's Fashion Week, we have to speak about it FIRST, not last.]


Anyway, at the end of Christopher Raeburn's catwalk show at the Hospital Club, Zokaya noisily raced to the front of the fashion pack as they headed outside - to the sidewalk. Kate and Kristen like watching shows but they are more thrilled snapping show goers on the sidewalk. They might watch a few of the shows at London Fashion Week in February. MIGHT.

Anyway, on the outside, Zokaya spotted David Gandy speaking to two other fashion guys. A picture of David's exquisite suit would be nice, he thought. Kristen and Kate, being the snappers in the trio, made the approach. David was so super cool; he followed the sidewalk duds to a designated spot on the sidewalk for the photographs. David looked pretty excited.


.....................................................................


KRISTEN:

Very dapper David. Just look at the lens. The lens love you - in and out of your clothes.


[David smiled]


ONLOOKER

David, can I have you for my valentine?

.............................................................................


KATE

Welcome to the sidewalk, David. That's the look of a proper sidewalk darling. Keep it that way. That's the way to walk the sidewalk.
...........................................................................


KRISTEN

Now strike a pose.

DAVID

Okay. This feels like a photo shoot.

KATE

It IS a photo shoot. We did not plan for it, but it's going well...You are gonna love the shots

..........................................................................................................


Zokaya Kamara wears; Zara blazer, £59, (Hawaiian shirt given to him by  a  friendly pedestrian),  H  & M  jeans,  £25,   River Island bag, £15, Esprit boots, £65
ONLOOKER

Such dapper outfits



PASSERBY

I'll be obsessed with these chic looks



............................................................................

Photo

KRISTEN

What the hell is he wearing? Why did I let you two encourage me to come inside and see this show. I could be outside snapping show goers lovely outfits, NOT THIS

Zokaya Kamara

Shut up. You are a photographer, for heaven sake, you should be happy to snap boundary-breaking fashion like this.


KATE
(teased)

Zokaya, I'll buy you one of those WOOD coats for your birthday


Zokaya Kamara

 Can I get it any earlier. Yes please.


KRISTEN

You'd look ridiculous... I'd be happy to snap you in it though...I can guess what the next model will be wearing...a rubbish bag


KATE

A bin bag? He'd look better naked, I'm sure.

KRISTEN

You have zero fashion sense, what do you know about looking better naked?

KATE

I have GREAT dress sense, thank you.

.......................................


London Men’s Fashion Week Day 3: J.W. Anderson Cuts Conventions as Shaun Samson and E. Tautz Bring It On:

http://bullettmedia.com/article/london-mens-fashion-week/

KRISTEN

Get me out of this show, please. This is a FARCE.

Zokaya Kamara

Calm down, Kristen..Do you girls remember when Kanye West pranced on stage in a Givenchy leather skirt and MEGGINGS. That might have been the source of J W Anderson's inspiration to make these ETHEREAL outfits. I love them.

KRISTEN

Yes. It was at his Madison Square Garden's concert. I was so surprised to see that...

KATE

...SURPRISED? I'm shocked to see these creations on the runway today. Men wearing dresses? I don't think so.


MALE SHOW GOER

I don't know how men wear skirts, legging, dresses. I can't do that. It's not in my DNA at all. NO WAY! I'd like to know what is happening in the designers' heads when they decide to create pieces like these.


[KRISTEN shook her head]


Zokaya Kamara

He's just being fashion-forward, breaking boundaries, trying new things...that's what keep them ahead, give them a edge, and of course, get people talking about their creations...


PAUL

The designer is BOLD, and the guys who model the clothes are uber hot. I wouldn't model these clothes. But I respect them for doing it. It's their jobs. That's how they get paid. So we can't knock them for that. In fact, I love these creations.


KATE

Maybe these models had to lose their beer bellies in preparation for this show, so they could get into the dresses.


                              THOUGHTS OF THE MODELS AS THE WALK THE RUNWAY

"Good Lord, I wonder if the front row is seeing my bulge in this strapless dress


...I hope my testicles are not on display in this skirt? ....


....Even the sidewalk darlings on the back row must be seeing my manhood in this this clingy fabric?


....I hope my friends are not watching the show



..............................................................................

[This outfit left the sidewalk duds speechless.]

Yes, this look went down the runway at London Men's Fashion Week. As did these others, which are even crazier! http://glmr.me/UQAQnT

KRISTEN
(laughter)

What the heck! Is this a joke or something? I don't get this odd outfit at all. I don't understand it. In fact, I'm confused.


KATE

Very estrange, sorry, STRANGE. This reminds me of the outfits in Ben Stiller's Zoolander.

Zokaya Kamara

Going to the extreme, I suppose. That's the very essence of fashion.
 

FASHION GUY


(scoffs, rants) You call THAT fashion? Who the hell create Men's Fashion Week? These are not fashion. They can go to hell. Anyone could make better clothes than these, even my grand mother.


[London Collection: Men, was a big bang, a splash and a wave that will return, even bigger and better.]

....................................

http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

www.twitter.com/zokayakamaraLtd 

www.facebook.com/allthatrage 







No comments:

Post a Comment