-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: ALDO re-opens Oxford Street

Sunday 22 April 2012

ALDO re-opens Oxford Street

SIDEWALK chums Jack and Bruins hearts skip beats at the re-opening of ALDO on Oxford street. Outstandingly good staff salute them at the entrance, then hand out free delectable sweets, Iphone cases and scratch cawrds. Amber Atherton from Made in Chelsea, rocks the euphoric crowd with a fine selection of music.

Jack stops for a photograph while Bruins walks ahead in white ALDO shoes.  (photograph by  Mel)

JACK: (gushes)

OMG! This store is HUGE!


BRUINS:

So colourful and bright...The shoes look good too


JACK:

Hold your horses, we haven't seen all of them yet.


BRUINS:

I'm having a wonderful time and we just got here. That's all I know.


JACK:

This is awesome


BRUINS:

This is what I call fantastic


JACK:

I like it here alot...This got to be the BIGGEST store in the world. Aren't they?

..................................................................................................

FEMALE CUSTOMERS GETTING NAILS DONE


Good place to unwind


Indeed, get me some of the free ice cream please.


The summer shoes look fabulous. Aren't they?


So many choices. it will be difficult to choose


Get me vanilla please. That's my favourite flavour.


..I meant many choices of shoes NOT icecream, you moron.

.................................................................................................

BUNCH OF PEOPLE ENTER IN WILD CHATTER
......................................................................................................


Woman: As much as I adore these neon wedges, I'll have to leave them

I will lend you the money

I have money with me, thanks. Peter said I have too many ALDO shoes already, so I should not buy any more.

Nonsense. It's not possible for a woman to have too many shoes. You'd be an idiot NOT to take advantage of these amazing discounts.


(grunts) He's just jealous I have a lot more shoes and clothes than him.


(scoffs) MEN!

.............................................................................................................

GIRL AND HER FIVE YEAR OLD CHILD RUN INTO A FAMILY MEMBER

Girl:

It's been 3 months since we saw you aunty. How you been?

Child:

Aunty, you have grown

.............................................................................................................
TEENAGED FRIENDS CHATS ABOVE THE DIN

My mother needs to know that SHE is a whore


SHHH!!!Don't tell everyone. At the end of the day, she's still your mother


I don't care....Well, she's been telling EVERYONE  lies about me, so nothing is wrong if I speak the truth about her.


Can we speak about this on the way home. I don't wanna spoil the mood here....By the way, did you answer the trivia questions?

Yes, of course

Well done

(cackles)
Well, the manager said all my answers were incorrect.

...........................................................................................................

STAFF MEMBER HANDS A FREE TOTE BAG TO FEMALE SHOPPER


Can I just be cheeky and ask for the blue one, please?


.........................................................................................................................


(enthuses)

This is the best day in my life.

well done ALDO staff. This is the best store party I've attended

This is the FIRST store party you're.....

SHUT UP!


(to a member of staff)

Where can we find the parked ALDO truck?  We wanna try win the £100 gift.

It's on the sidewalk of Conduit Street, next to NEXT

Thanks
.........................................................................................................................

please LIKE http://www.facebook.com/allthaTRAGE

please follow SIDEWALK THEATRE http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/

please share and follow this blog; SIDEWALK LOOKS 


No comments:

Post a Comment