-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: Robin at London Fashion Week Men[ss18]

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Robin at London Fashion Week Men[ss18]

Nowplaying on, erm, Sidewalk Darlings FM, super quietly, OKAY, tastefully loud and in no particular order - What's Wrong (it’s NOT too loud) by PVRIS @thisispvris and The Last Garrison by Enter Shikari @entershikari 

                                   https://www.instagram.com/sidewalkdarlings/
er Styles Rocker: (gasps, breathlessly) Look! That fedora, is too smoking hot to handle, it oozes the dearest, impressionism expression of, erm, sartorial passion. In it's presence, my heart melts, so would your wellness ice cream.. It would be small wonder then, if you feel, heartless, selfish and mean when rocking this ethereal dream.. As cute as a button; there should be no share button, if you know what I mean. I couldn't, okay, WOULDN'T, wait to rock it with the other hits in my closet; biker jacket, fedoras and biker boots. I'm simply too much in love with the design, texture and absorbing aesthetic. That's what I call style. Where on earth can a self-respecting f rock tune designer; yours truly, unearth that rare gem, more importantly, WHEN?
                                              https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/
Hey Now! The #fashionista walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Wk Men; #LFWM #SS18, is Robin McGonigle @mcgonigler. She works as a #Stylist for Mfimagazine @mfimagazine; based in Ireland; in other worlds; Dublin based. Since you are clearly inspired like us, go ahead and steal(nothingbutthieves @nothingbutthieves – Amsterdam) her fashionable styling (twinning) by match ing a #model fedora by Anthony Peto, with key elements ; Zara boots, blazer @Zara– and Stradivarius @stradivarius belt, Monki bag @monki 

                 www.twitter.com/ZokayaKamara

                                                       www.allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
Dakota: The flamehair, Styles Rocker, that’s er Styles Rocker for you, always speaks, sorry, glorifies the fedora aesthete; and LondonFashionWk, the sartorial deity; LFW, no one does expresses the  it like him. No one! It’s hard; Hard Times (Paramore @paramore)
er Styles Rocker: Excellence! I just wanna say that I’m super impressed with your Vangogh referenced LFWM styling. I’m HIGHLY keen to discover the inspiration for this flattering aesthete you are portraying at Fashion Week. Oh gosh, that F ing fedora(Flaming) by @anthonypeto makes me weak in the, erm, feet…No swearing, please

ROBIN: Summertime! I like colour…hence the blazer (iridescent) and the eye-shadow (super iridescent) I work for a brand in Dublin called…
er Styles Rocker: …I didn’t hear the name of the brand. Spell it out, please
ROBIN: (spells) A N T H O N Y
er Styles Rocker: Yes?
ROBIN: …and PETO
er Styles Rocker: Anthony Peto! Excellence!
ROBIN: So the hat is from there
er Styles Rocker: Oh gosh! (beams) It looks, erm, erm…
…(suggest word) nice?...
er Styles Rocker:  …(ignore word suggestion) Engrossing…
ROBIN: …They are an AMAZING Irish designer…
er Styles Rocker:  Indeed…(peers at fedora hat) beguiling! Beautiful! Immersive elements! That fedora, however, is seriously astounding – in every single shape and form. Oh gosh! A tailoring star is born. Natural ly, I’m drawn to its immersive design, silhouette and texture. Without a shade of doubt, it’s the F ing statement element in the attire; in other worlds, the one to fawn over. Out of interest, please tell me how many fedoras are ensconced in your…
ROBIN: …my collection (chuckles)…
er Styles Rocker: …wardrobe?
ROBIN: Not that many, actually. Probably about 15
er Styles Rocker: Actually, that’s MANY! What’s your fascination with the ultra-desirable elements?

ROBIN: I’m QUITE a fan of them (chuckles)
er Styles Rocker: Same here! Well expressed. HUGE fan, actually. What’s the difference, when you couple a fedora with other statement elements in your fashion week ensemble?
ROBIN: Say that again
er Styles Rocker: When difference does it make when you match a fedora other key elements in your styling?
ROBIN: I think it tops it off. Yeah!
er Styles Rocker: Well expressed! Amazingly! After seeing these intoxicating elements that youa re rocking, especially, that F ing fedora (Flaming) I’m understandably, I am super keen to discover the other key clothes in your wardrobe
ROBIN: It’s an eclectic mix. I LIKE…Dublin based retailers have some NICE pieces…Alternative and unique…try to think outside the box
er Styles Rocker: Oh sheer brilliance! So you have alluded to the Fashion House that designed that fedora hat, where on earth are the other key elements from?
ROBIN: Zara blazer

er Styles Rocker: Oh brilliance! Zara! Vintage Zara?
ROBIN: No. It’s actually not vintage. New Collection, erm…
er Styles Rocker: Oh brilliance! Sorry! What’s name of the blazer’s fashion label?
ROBIN: Zara
er Styles Rocker: Oh brilliance! Oh Zara! No Wonder; The high-street behemoth consistently designs the most awe-inspiring creations
ROBIN: Yes. The belt is …
er Styles Rocker: Oh brilliance!…Spell it out, please
ROBIN: (oncoming traffic drowns out speech) The boots are Zara as well
er Styles Rocker: Sorry, I didn’t  catch the name of the belt’s designer. Spell it out for me please.
ROBIN: (repeats)
er Styles Rocker: Say it again, please
(repeats) Stradivarius
er Styles Rocker: Okay, I’ll have to look it up…Those boots. Super psychedelic. I REALLY love them. Who is the footwear designer?
ROBIN: Also from Zara
er Styles Rocker: Zara as well. Well, wow! I am far from surprised. Zara offerings boasts tranquil and charm….That bag!
ROBIN: It’s from Monki
er Styles Rocker: Monkillence! I mean, Excellence! ..How would you characterize your personal style?, normally?
ROBIN: erm. Quite casual. I like colourful, chic prints
er Styles Rocker: Sure! London Fashion Week Men! What’s that all bout
ROBIN: For me – socializing with AMAZING and eclectic types of people - networking. It’s nice to have a place where we can come and get together…
er Styles Rocker: …passionately – in the name of fashion…
ROBIN: …and see some shows
er Styles Rocker: Brilliance. Finally, but not least, what genre of music are you besotted with?
ROBIN: I’m in to NAL at the moments
(spells) N A I L?
No. (spells) N A O
er Styles Rocker: N? a?
N A O
er Styles Rocker: N A O?
Yes!
er Styles Rocker: Sorry. Unlike your style, my spelling is far from perfect…So what type of music does NAO create?
ROBIN: She’s kind of like Soul
er Styles Rocker: Superb influence then. Little wonder your styling oozes inordinate soul so muchSeoul, SOUL. I am intrigued to find out the reason for liking her music
ROBIN: I don’t know, it’s my own taste. So – suits me


er Styles Rocker: Similarly, that fedora suit this ultra-cool outfit, We LOVE and appreciate every single aspect of the styling. Thank you so much fir sharing with us…Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this video on our youtube show called Sidewalk Darlings?
ROBIN: (hesitates) erm, yes…Can I take a look at it first
Styles Rocker: Sure. No problem.
After watch ing the video, Robin withdrew her permission
........
Portrait by Dakota (of #NYFW #mbfw, Blueplanet fame)

No comments:

Post a Comment