-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: ROODY at London Fashion Week Men (ss18)

Thursday 15 June 2017

ROODY at London Fashion Week Men (ss18)

er Styles Rocker: (gushes rhythmically) I am so enthused by the enthralling Van Gogh aesthete you are unveiling at London Fashion Men; LFWM. admittedly, not even the fashion editors styles come close. You would lose, the world if someone choose to steal the statement elements in the hit ensemble www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings



er Styles Rocker: ...Curating this aesthetic with a close-up photo shoot will be incredibly enjoyable and dreamlike. That #fedora is a living gem, so priceless; where on earth did you unearth it, and what's the price? Needless to say the #bikerjacket is epitome of a rough diamond in the earth. No need to wonder their worth. each and every single respecting stylist would be tempted to swap those dreamboats for a cherished coat in their wardrobe. 

RACHEL: In terms of clothes, er Styles Rocker LOVES first and foremost, fedoras, then #bikerboots and biker jackets, and, erm, #longskirts.

Nowplaying, rather loudly, on Sidewalk Darlings, erm, FM - Heaven by #PVRIS @thisispvris and Friends And Enemies by #BiffyClyro - @biffy_clyro


The fashionista shooting, outfits that deemed, erm, sidewalk darlings, on the sidewalk at London Fashion Week Men; #LFWM SS18, is ROODY, Editor and Graphic Designer. Steal his bombastically cool, Picasso tinged style by matching a runway fedora by Jaxonbilt Hats with #SAINTLAURENT(@ysl) biker jacket, Grinders cowboy boots, #RiverIsland @Riverisland trousers and a #ERMENEGILDOZEGNA belt.

er Styles Rocker: (gushes rhythmically) That fedora hat is the ultimate dream; in other worlds, pure class. I'm in love, I'm sure, with the serene, statement aesthete; don't even ask; yes, it's an emotion, I would find, under the circumstances, extremely difficult to mask. It's perfect for all sartorial events, especially London Fashion Week Men. LFWM. I wish to take this future. I'm in my element just checking out that stupendous biker jacket. It's super fashion-forward; the future. I'd empty all my pockets even sell off the hierarchy's rocket, just to have that gem in my closet. I just would LOVE to rock it with my prized fedora and biker boots.

er Styles Rocker: That biker jacket! Where on earth was it discovered? you that sartorial treasure?

ROODY: I have no idea! It came from South Africa.  It was given to me by my great grandmother's niece.

er Styles Rocker: Such a rich narrative it tells...How do you define your personal style?

ROODY: I don’t have a style

er Styles Rocker: I beg to differ!.. You do have a style

I don’t know how to describe it. I dress like this (points at outfit)

er Styles Rocker: How do you define how you are dressing now

I would say, I dress in all black outfits, every day…

er Styles Rocker: The midnight aesthetic

...And I love silver also (show off silver accessories on hand on neck)

You style is quintessentially Rock And Roll, so I am highly intrigued to discover what geres of music you are into?

Rock, country music

Cool! I thought so. So what Modern Rock bands are you into?

Vintage trouble - @vintagetrouble. I saw them last night and they were BRILLIANT! I also LOVE the Rival Sons; @rivalsons; their style is classic rock.

er Styles Rocker: These trousers! What fashion house are they from?

They are just standard, hih-street; nothing special.
Styles Rocker: They are statement as far as I'm concerned, I always rock a pair of tailored black trousers. 

#LovingVincent #Portrait by Valerie of #ColumbiaFashionWeek fame

No comments:

Post a Comment