-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: TIAGO at London Fashion Week (aw17)

Monday 20 March 2017

TIAGO at London Fashion Week (aw17)

er Styles Rocker: (gushes breathlessly) Look! An edgy fedora by HM; for every single London Fashion Week season. What a fedora hat! I'm loving this, ALOT. Here are the obvious reasons. Oh gosh! You can bet your boots it's an astounding stand-out 

https://www.facebook.com/SidewalkDarlings/

er Styles Rocker: (continues the onslaught) ...inspiration to the WHOLEsome fashion week set. Its intoxicating aesthetics leaves every single one of us breathless, even restless. That's the truth. In my book, I'm wholly convinced that it's a, erm, prince. I'd be delighted to reserve a spot for it in the Retrospective of Styles And Aesthetics. LFW AW17
www.allthatrageseries.blogspot.com

RACHEL: (explains to Tiago) er Styles Rocker has lots of fun just mythologizing, hyperbolically, about fedoras and London Fashion Week. Strike a pose, please.

er Styles Rocker: (exudes rhythmically) Oh Wow! Every single element in this outfit looks in vogue, spot on. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most psychedelically cool suits I have ever spotted at London Fashion Week. Oh gosh! What an ICONIC titan! That HM fedora, however, is an art work incarnate, my ultimate addiction. What a presence! I LOVE London Fashion Week, every season I thank the hierarchy for staging London Fashion Week. The plethora of styles and aesthetics present are always one of a kind and audaciously breathtaking.  LFW AW17
www. twitter.com/zokayakamara

Nowplaying (EXTREMELY noisy) on Sidewalk Darling, erm, FM - Gimme Chocolate by Baby Metal, and Hey Now by We Are The Ocean and Monster by Starset
......

er Styles Rocker: Thank you Tiago, for sharing your amazing style with us at London Fashion Week. Like SUmmer Samba by Astrud Gilberto, it's very nice, so nice, it leave us, the hierarchy and the wellness Fashion Week set, utterly breathless. SO nice. That FLAMING fedora, however, is the element that gives me butterflies..
....


The menswear influencer walking the sidewalk at London Fashion Week is Tiago Mateos Mendez, a professional dancer, from Brazil, who now lives in Spain. Since you are seismically inspired by his fedora enhanced attire, go ahead and steal the edgy aesthetic by matching a runway fedora by H&M, with ASOS trousers, waistcoat from TKMAXX, Urban Outfitters shirt, NOrth Face gloves, Nike Cortez trainers and Forever 21 coat. www.instagram.com/SidewalkDarlings
........

Rachel: er Styles ROcker, Does anyone have a crush on y…
er Styles Rocker:  …I don’t know...
Rachel: Do you have a crush on…

er Styles Rocker:  (Interrupts)…Yes. How sweet is that fedora! Hey Rachel!
...

er Styles Rocker: Just wanna say that your suited and booted aesthetic is so on point. Hey Rachel! Position the camera to capture the pedigree fedora as it’s the element that fascinates me the highest degree.
TIAGO: Thank you (bows)

er Styles Rocker: It’s super dapper and I really LOVE every single aspect of the illustrative styling. Can you describe the inspiration this style?
TIAGO: Well, I’m a public dancer…public style…Public dancers wear this kind of clothing…suits…long suits…I really Like the jacket…back to the beginnings; old times (vintage? Retro?)

er Styles Rocker: Brilliance! Out of sheer interest, how do you define your personal style? How do you like to dress, normally?
TIAGO: I like to wear what I’m feeling. Comfortable. I try not to repeat what I see outside
er Styles Rocker: Yes! Yes! You have your own original style, you create…
TIAGO: …smart but casual. I LOVE to mix colours…smart clothes

er Styles Rocker:  Brilliance! So London Fashion Week is happening right now as we speak. What on earth is it.
TIAGO: (cups face in hand) erm (chuckles) Actually I’ve just been dancing at an event. (checks out outfit) This is just my normal outfit

er Styles Rocker:  Quintessentially, it’s also a London Fashion Week aesthetic. No wonder wear re really moved by the modish styling. I really would like to know what fashion brands you are rocking. Fedora first, please
TIAGO: Actually, it’s H&m
er Styles Rocker:  Actually, that’s a gem; I LOVE it…(spots outerwear) That coat!
TIAGO: I found it in a second-hand shop

er Styles Rocker:  What a discovery! Do you know what fashion house designed it? The fashion brand?
TIAGO: Yea. I think (opens outerwear, peers at label) the brand is (says name)
er Styles Rocker:  Spell it out, please
TIAGO: (spells) 

er Styles Rocker:  I ADORE the stunning silhouette…
TIAGO: …and (runs, hand along trousers) This is from ASOS
er Styles Rocker:  Trousers. ASOS!
Yes. The coat is from TKMAXX
er Styles Rocker:  It looks AMAZING, I love EVERY single aspect of the design.
TIAGO: The shirt is from Urban Outfitters

er Styles Rocker:  …It’s…
TIAGO: …I like to buy cheap. I don’t have to spend lots of money
er Styles Rocker:  Oh Yeah!...
TIAGO: …on good things
er Styles Rocker:  It’s not about price tag at all. It’s all about the design, the style, the silhouette, texture – together they boast flair and panache
TIAGO: (spins a bit to show off footwear) and the shoes are Nike Cortez

er Styles Rocker:  Oh, it looks, erm, brilliant. I love it also; completely….Those gloves! So stylish yet functional – for the winter
TIAGO: Oh yeah. They are comfortable – from the North Face
er Styles Rocker:  Incidentally, how many fedora hats have you invested in for your capsule collection?
TIAGO: 3 hats.

er Styles Rocker:  What! Why do you have so many?
TIAGO: Oh (shrugs docile shoulders) the different colors, (touches fedora, lovingly) designs – so for different outfits.

er Styles Rocker:  Oh what do you LOVE about your fedoras? When you couple one of them with other statement elements in your ensemble?
TIAGO: (touches fedora, tenderly) Oh the fedora (runs, hand on outer edge of the fedora hat, proudly) It gives you lots of things to do when I’m dancing (displays few routines)

er Styles Rocker:  Oh, I see the excellent moves (laughs)
TIAGO: (continues to demonstrate) You can take it off as well (whips fedora off his head, bows)
er Styles Rocker:  (applauses raucously) Immersive! Simply immersive! Very creative!
TIAGO: That’s why I wear a hat. It give s you a lot of things to do
er Styles Rocker:  Versatile! What can I say! You are a fellow creative dancer, stylist; in other worlds, you are, like me, a man who wears many hats. We are more than impressed and moved with your on point styling. Excellently executed! You should be amazed at yourself.
TIAGO: Thank you

er Styles Rocker:  Before you walk the sidewalk, may we have your permission to publish this on your tube show called Sidewalk Darlings
TIAGO: No worries.
Portrait by Rachel
TVsidewalk - allthatrageseries.blogspot.com
www. twitter.com/zokayakamara


No comments:

Post a Comment