-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/>scale=1.0,minimum Sidewalk Darlings: #londonFashionWeek show-goers

Tuesday 11 February 2014

#londonFashionWeek show-goers

#video #newyorkfashionweek #nyfw, #londonFashionWeek; #lfw show-goers always make an effort to wear the most attractive and stand-out #outfits. Something to see, something to #INTERVIEW about.

舛添要一, aka the Sidewalk Playb...oy, Presenter at #TVsidewalk, #Mannequin #Stylist at the sidewalk's #FashionHouse, #suitedandbooted; of course, #interviews Lulu Wu, #fashion student, about her #style and inspiration.


[#FashionEditor, #fashionblogger - Zokaya Kamara]
[SUBSCRIBE to our youtube #chanel - #TVsidewalk]
Photography by Bruce

舛添要一
I love your #outfit, Lulu Wu. Wow! The aesthetic is very nice and smart. I love every element you are #wearingtoday. I want them! OMG! Cute incarnate.

Lulu Wu
Yes!. Thank you. (gushed) I know they are lush..I don't think they would fit you though.

舛添要一
(joked)
I would still be tempted to #wear them....What's your inspiration, by the way..

Lulu Wu
...Just #casual. #wiwt, #mywardrobe, #mystyle is casual

[Follow
 TVsidewalk http://allthatrageseries.blogspot.com/
[TVsidewalk - www.twitter.com/zokayakamara ]

舛添要一
(exclaimed)
Those #boots! I BLASTED love them. The boots are LUSH...The other elements are LUSH

Lulu Wu
These boots are by #KG... #KurtGeiger

舛添要一
You go girl! They #look great on you

Lulu Wu
Thank you, 舛添要一

舛添要一
Hot #bag! Really nice, #stylish. I like it.

Lulu Wu
It's by #YSL, thanks

舛添要一
#SaintLaurent. It's so fabulous....That #jacket! I love the aesthetic; very sexy. It is super sexy

LULU
#MissSelfridges

舛添要一
Love the #blouse...It's so fly...(laughed) Who is it by?

LULU
I love it also. I can't remember, sorry.

舛添要一
God! It is #STUNNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment